Konichiwa

Tsuchikage

Nov 7, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm Tsuchikage, glad to be here! So a little bit about myself. As you can tell, I'm really into anime (only the more serious ones, more about that later), I do martial arts and piano (been playing for 10 years!), and I am 16.

Anyways, since I can't think of anything else, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

Oh yeah, follow my Instagram:
@obito__c

Thanks!

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Hey everyone, I'm Tsuchikage, glad to be here! So a little bit about myself. As you can tell, I'm really into anime (only the more serious ones, more about that later), I do martial arts and piano (been playing for 10 years!), and I am 16.

Anyways, since I can't think of anything else, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

@obito__c

Thanks!
Welcome to forums Tsuchikage ! :D You play piano? nice!

Reactions: Tsuchikage

DogGamer

Apr 27, 2017

@obito__c

Thanks!
Welcome Sir

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Welcome to the server :alien:! You can call me Tammy, If you're ever bored, I'm always free in-game to have a good conversation with (My in-game name is rainingemotions) :p

ILaxSkill

Aug 17, 2017
Indiana
Welcome, Tsuchikage (I'm into Naruto, too lol)!
I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Just a few things to keep in mind:
1. There's a bit of spam lol
2. There are some people that are toxic, ignore them and avoid fights as much as possible to make your stay worthwhile.
3. There are a lot of people willing to help you make your stay as satisfactory as possible. These people include myself, staff, and many of the arches (architects).
4. There are laws going along with the server rules here in McCities, make sure you read those, lest you find yourself in jail.

If you make many friends, you'll be fine. Good luck out there!

-Lax :>