Case Closed Law Suit Against I_Am_Anarky

Status
Not open for further replies.

camie101

Jan 28, 2017
This player begged me to let him stay in my house and when I finally agreed to let him stay for a night or two, him and his friends came and stole from every single chest in my entire house. They also stole all of my wheat, potatoes, and sugarcane from my farms. I would also like to include that he swore to me (before I gave him perms to my home) that he would not tp anyone to the house or steal from me. Please take action on this case, I have been playing mccites for weeks now and he stole several weeks worth of resources, time, and energy.
Thank you,
- Camie101

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
Are there any screenshots for this? If so please post them so we can get further evidence, other than that, sorry about what happened to you! That's been happening a lot lately so staff will solve it, don't worry!

camie101

Jan 28, 2017
Hi iWillowz! Thanks for responding so quickly! No, sadly there are no screenshots this is the first time that this has happened to me and I didnt think to take them. However, I messaged the officer who was online at the time and she can testify that it was them who stole from me. Her in game name is Chloe1500

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
Hi iWillowz! Thanks for responding so quickly! No, sadly there are no screenshots this is the first time that this has happened to me and I didnt think to take them. However, I messaged the officer who was online at the time and she can testify that it was them who stole from me. Her in game name is Chloe1500
Ok good! Then this will be easy easy...lol.

camie101

Jan 28, 2017
I would also like to add that I just found out the name of one of the friends of I_Am_Anarky and his in game name is tomster127. He is the one who physically stole from my chests

bennyhendrick10

Dec 30, 2014
England
Ask a staff member in game to inspect your chests, they will be able to go off the date you said and see if he did actually take something. If he did, he will be punished.

camie101

Jan 28, 2017
Yes, I already did that. Chloe1500, an officer in game, came to my house the day of the robbery and inspected the chests and told me that Tomster127 had raided them. I asked her if there was anything she could do and she said no but that I could sue them in forums. Thanks for your advice though!:)

bennyhendrick10

Dec 30, 2014
England
To my knowledge raiding in the city was banned when i played, unless for some reason thats been changed. In future be a little more careful on who you trust in your base.

camie101

Jan 28, 2017
Haha yeah trust me ive learned my lesson! I will ask another officer if it is possible that they get banned

H

Heather

Unless you are relevant to the case, meaning you are involved, or have been asked to speak for the parties involved by me please refrain from commenting in court cases. The comment sections here are for the court discussion and unaffiliated comments are distracting and clutter up the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.