Lawsuit against _ClarkKent_

CookieBubble

Jun 18, 2017
1. _ClarkKent_ which he changed his name to staii5 and his nickname is Zeus

2.He asked me if he would like us to be business partners then he invited me to his gang which was called "StarkIndustries", He told me that he would like to buy a plot for the company to make a shop and the plot was H210 then he told me that he needs to borrow 80k but after i asked him exactly how much it costed he said it costed 50k so i did give his the money after him promising to pay it back, then he told me that there's another plot he wanted to buy that costed 45k but didn't tell me the name of it so after checking his /bal which was 10k i gave him 35k after him telling me that his a man of his words and he'll pay back everything.
When reloging after a while i came back to find that he disbanded the gang "StarkIndustries" and he even sold the plot that he bought which is H210 , so i mailed him many messages but he kept ignoring me.
And i've obviously been scammed by him.

3.Here's some screenshots of him asking for the money and saying that he owes me 80k

http://imgur.com/a/QaSFI

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Insufficient proof and before loaning someone money ask them to make a commitment saying as a format like (I name will borrow amount and will pay u back the money on this certain date and if i dont u may court case me) When borrowing money make sure to know who u are working with so he dosent go out of the deal and u can sue him for it. Maybe try to get logs to add to this as extra proof