Case Closed Lawsuit against ciel

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

1. Court Case against administrator Ciel.

2. Ciel told me if I get killed in PVP that it is not murder it is my fault

3. The evidence is the court case against delicate bean he said it on there. I did not fight back against delicate bean because chloe1500 said there is no self defense.

CIEL YOU ARE NOT TO LOOK OVER THIS CASE THAT IS A CONFLICT OF INTEREST

Reactions: redstonedesigner
T

Trump15024

This is not ridiculous. Ciel said that murder is ok

T

Trump15024

So if I kill someone in PVP I can't be arrested correct that is what you are saying

T

Trump15024

I asked police chief Chloe she said that is not right because the only place you can kill is in pvp

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
Gabriel, it's your fault that you went into the safezone. It's a crime to kill, but you chose to walk into it, thus allowing yourself to be killed by whoever had the weapons and will to do so. If you do not want to be killed, simply don't leave the safezone. Being killed is a police matter, and after 30 minutes the police can't arrest the person for a murder. Tell online police you were killed soon after it happening in a manner that isn't extremely irritating, as much of the things you post and say are.

Instead of posting numerous lawsuits about how "bad" ceil is at his job, which he isn't, gather some actual evidence with real screenshots and some real logic that makes some sense, and post it in the reports section of the forums.

As a side note, you have no credibility. No one is going to listen to that annoying prick who is constantly harassing staff on the forums and in game. If you want people to listen to you, gain a reputation as someone who actually has a brain first.

Also, you said Chloe1500 said there is no self defense. This simply means that you can still be arrested for fighting back, not that fighting back isn't "allowed." You can still fight back, but if you kill them you will be arrested for murder.

Now, please stop posting until you learn some common sense.

T

Trump15024

I reported this minutes after it happened and reported to the police but did no one do anything no. Ciel and me have some personal fights why is he looking over his own issues involving him

Legit5

Nov 23, 2016
the sky ;)
I would like to drop this lawsuit
Goodness gracious you have been making court cases about everything lately. I am speaking for many when I say you should only make court cases for legitimate reasons, not something similar to what you have posted^^

H

Heather

This is not an appropriate way to report a staff member. If you leave a safezone you can be killed and it is not staff's job to /warn or ban the player who killed you as you have previously suggested. If you are killed please contact an online police officer to report the murder. This case will be closed with no action taken.

Reactions: __Remy
Status
Not open for further replies.