Lawsuit against itzKourtney

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
1. itzKourtney
2. I employed her for a job at my farm where she took it upon herself to steal all of the nether warts from the drop off chest and then blame it on her fellow co-worker, later calling me rude names in chat because I was upset about the incident
3. chloe1500 has screenshots of the removal of nether wart however I lack the name calling ss but am not suing for that

H

Heather

A few questions:

1)Did you know this player previously before adding them to your property?
-Please be aware that when you add people to your plot they are able to place, break, and unlock things. You should only add people you absolutely trust because of this.
2) Did you have written contract with the player in game on a book?
-Many players like to write books and have the person they hire sign them to agree to the terms of their deal. This is helpful if they decide to steal from you because staff members can look at the deal you both agreed on and see that the worker signed it to agree.
3) Did the player use /unlock to steal the netherwart?

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
A few questions:

1)Did you know this player previously before adding them to your property?
-Please be aware that when you add people to your plot they are able to place, break, and unlock things. You should only add people you absolutely trust because of this.
2) Did you have written contract with the player in game on a book?
-Many players like to write books and have the person they hire sign them to agree to the terms of their deal. This is helpful if they decide to steal from you because staff members can look at the deal you both agreed on and see that the worker signed it to agree.
3) Did the player use /unlock to steal the netherwart?
I had an arrangement for the player to work for me and harvest this nether wart, but did not know them before that. No written contracts were made, something I regret, however the hard evidence is there. While the player did not use /unlock i instruct all my employees to leave their products in the chest- not take it. This was made very clear to her even after when I asked her to give it back and she blamed it on another player and sold the items anyway.