Case Closed Lawsuit against Mmjjw

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyCasterz

Mar 20, 2017
1. Who are you accusing? mmjjw
2. What are your claims/accusations? He divorced me while I was away for some time and then stole all of my valuable items.
3. Any additional proof you can provide? I have a witness proving mmjjw and I were married and she was there when I found my house robbed by my own husband. Her in-game name is SnowinLondon

T

Trump15024

Ok helping you out here he can divorce you at any time. Second you really need evidence to prove he stole your stuff like screenshots.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
1. Who are you accusing? mmjjw
2. What are your claims/accusations? He divorced me while I was away for some time and then stole all of my valuable items.
3. Any additional proof you can provide? I have a witness proving mmjjw and I were married and she was there when I found my house robbed by my own husband. Her in-game name is SnowinLondon
If this helps ... get a Sr. Police+ to check your chests to see who stole the stuff. The police can provide the screenshots for you report if you ask them to do so.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
It depends honestly if this is your house or his where it happened and it is ok for her to divorce you as maybe she thought you went inactive so she decided to take whats left and move on. If it was in you're house and it was in you're chest with your name on in and not him then it would be counted as /unlock greifing. Try to follow PurpleTurkeys advice and check who do took the things and see wether or not she stole it.

SkyCasterz

Mar 20, 2017
The house is under my name, but the chests had both of our names on it because I trusted him with "our" stuff. We had been married for awhile and Ciel has already said that she believes it was him. He has already tried to do this before. I came on one day and we were divorced, I asked him about it and he said that he was tricked... even though the command is quite obvious to what it does, seeing as it has the word divorce in it.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well I'm not so sure because u added him to you're chest which supposedly staff said only add people to the chest u can trust them with. The more important ones should be for yourself only

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
If he was added to the chests nothing can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.