Leaving

T

Trump15024

I would like to notify everyone that I am in the long process of leaving the server. I will be leaving the server soon but first I have a lot of work to do in game with builds and stuff and items settled. The Trump Tower project will be on hold and my brother who plays could finish it if he wants but he is new and getting started so I doubt it will get finished. Its been fun but its starting to become a addiction and that is not good and I have seen some "toxic" issues going on. I will be on the server some when I leave to check how everything is going but not that much as now. Thanks for reading any questions just comment below!

Hunk00

Mar 25, 2017
It's funny this is like your 5th inactivity post lol. Anyway, I agree with you and kind of think the server became boring and there are plenty of toxic people on it. That's a reason I don't play too much. Hopefully you still continue to play at east a little however, as your one of the funnier/better people on here.

T

Trump15024

It's funny this is like your 5th inactivity post lol. Anyway, I agree with you and kind of think the server became boring and there are plenty of toxic people on it. That's a reason I don't play too much. Hopefully you still continue to play at east a little however, as your one of the funnier/better people on here.
This is my 3