Leaving

Ellie300

Jan 2, 2017
The deep, dark depths of my mind
To whomever decides to read this,

I know that most will not recognize me as I never created a presence for myself of both the forums and the server. To most, you will disregard this and think, "Oh, just another person leaving." and to be frank, if you're thinking that it is fine. As the title states, I will be leaving this server, and I may come on occasionally to see how it is doing.

To stray away from the serious tone I started this with, I want to talk about my memories on this server. I have had so much fun on this server earning money, hanging out with friends, and applying for Arch(although I was never accepted). Not to sound like a "salty" old player, but I wish the server was the way it used to be in 2016, where Lemonss, Ciel, Kate, and so many more wonderful players were on. That was when at midnight at most only seventeen people were on. It was also when the police force was full of excited new recruits willing to do good for the community. I miss that. I wish the server was when I was excited to attempt to become a millionaire. These times are gone now, but the memory remains the same.

I want to stay on the server, but I know when I am no longer needed. I know when I need to leave and spread my wings. For those still reading this and for those who have a faint memory of a player with the name of Ellie300, I want to say this. To me, McCities was a place where I could, in a way, have a "second" life from the one I have. It helped me destress over a test I got an 80 on or it was a place I could go to to have fun with others.

Last thing, I promise. I want to say to everyone is thank you for a wonderful time on the server...or at least until the time I leave. I wish you all the best in your lives even ranging from a job interview or to taking the ACT or SAT. For the last time, I whisper goodbye to everyone and my name to you will either blow away in the wind, stay cemented like rock, or flow away overtime like water.

Oh, and just to end this on an "amusing" note, so long suckers!

"Life will let you get away with something for a while, but sooner or later, you will pay the price. Everything you do in life causes the effects of your experience. When you get a bill, be prepared to pay." - Iyanla Vanzant

T

Trump15024

I know that most will not recognize me as I never created a presence for myself of both the forums and the server. To most, you will disregard this and think, "Oh, just another person leaving." and to be frank, if you're thinking that it is fine. As the title states, I will be leaving this server, and I may come on occasionally to see how it is doing.

To stray away from the serious tone I started this with, I want to talk about my memories on this server. I have had so much fun on this server earning money, hanging out with friends, and applying for Arch(although I was never accepted). Not to sound like a "salty" old player, but I wish the server was the way it used to be in 2016, where Lemonss, Ciel, Kate, and so many more wonderful players were on. That was when at midnight at most only seventeen people were on. It was also when the police force was full of excited new recruits willing to do good for the community. I miss that. I wish the server was when I was excited to attempt to become a millionaire. These times are gone now, but the memory remains the same.

I want to stay on the server, but I know when I am no longer needed. I know when I need to leave and spread my wings. For those still reading this and for those who have a faint memory of a player with the name of Ellie300, I want to say this. To me, McCities was a place where I could, in a way, have a "second" life from the one I have. It helped me destress over a test I got an 80 on or it was a place I could go to to have fun with others.

Last thing, I promise. I want to say to everyone is thank you for a wonderful time on the server...or at least until the time I leave. I wish you all the best in your lives even ranging from a job interview or to taking the ACT or SAT. For the last time, I whisper goodbye to everyone and my name to you will either blow away in the wind, stay cemented like rock, or flow away overtime like water.

"Life will let you get away with something for a while, but sooner or later, you will pay the price. Everything you do in life causes the effects of your experience. When you get a bill, be prepared to pay." - Iyanla Vanzant
I will never forget you. You sold me plot13 my first main plot and I have used that plot for 1 million things lol I was always excited when you came on and was hoping that you would come on more good luck with everything and be safe

H

Heather

It's players like you that made the server my addiction and encouraged me to stay and help people through it all. Sometimes being important and well known isn't the best thing, but enjoying your time with friends is. I'm glad you found a second home in McCities, and wish you the best as you spread your wings and soar even farther. A popular song has the lines "all the memories made will wash away" and I think that fits well. We will fade in the memories of people as old players leave and new ones join who did not know us, but we ourselves will always know what it was like to call McCities our home. Good luck hun, and thanks for your inspiring words!

Death

Mar 18, 2017

i didnt get to really know you but mccities is fun and I find it also like a second life. Its sad to see Your trio of friends leaving but goodbye

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Bye Ellie- I didn't get to know u as much, but u will be missed on the server!!!

CP42

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh

Bye Ellie, I didn't really get to know you but.. I've seen you around on the forums. We'll miss you! <3

Reactions: Poppy and Powerfull

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe

I don't know you, but you seem fun and cool
Gl and Byee !!!

Reactions: ayylmfao

EddyGaming

Apr 8, 2017
North Korea
That was a heartfelt leaving letter I admire your passion for the server and I too wish that the old days came upon us one last time. But the new generation of players will come and go but that's life we have. Bye Ellie have a wonderful life overcome things big and small. <3 From Eddie

Reactions: ayylmfao and Atlair