Leaving ;)

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
Hello guys! Its time that i decided to leave this mhm, It wasnt rly a hard decision as one of the only things i had back was arch lol, and ofc friends. But this server turned bad when heather left, ecpacially on the archs behalf, I got demoted for telling the arch leaders that someone they recruited COULD NOT build, But sure sure... Ill miss a lot of you espacially people like Dwarf, Gjeg, Dani, Anoy, Tricoh, Marie and Loads loads more!
-
But to get to the fun part
Izzie: I wish you luck with trying to make the city nicer looking when you have SUCH Brilliant arches by your side! Like look at this. https://imgur.com/a/Zrk2h. Well Ill be happy to see how this server is in a year or so. And you know how arch is supposed to be a job for builders, right? Well it's been great being one, but arch is ruined. Maybe you might think it's a great team, Izzie, after all you picked them. The arches you have will really come through for you, and I know that you really will get so much done with this group of absolutly great builders. There is no way at all this could fail, I'm sure of it.
But tho Izzie We were good friends, Actually you were one of the best, until this admin thing happened, But okay, Ill miss you
-
Hey Bean! It's been great watching you trash other people. Your great nature really shows, especially since you seem to have gotten away with playing victim so many times. And also the joke about your "Inspiration"
Dude have you seen your builds right when you got arch? They was even more bad than your personality and how your treat other people
Don't forget your old days back when you built from your "heart". I'm sad it didn't work out though, since you seem to have had to turn to other resources to get your builds. Deny it all you want, but the builds you try to hide show what kind of builder you really are. I guess you can't build like that when so many of your transfers get denied so often.
-
Dear jabu, You really did great being a vig. Too bad you're not anymore, such a shame. Being an old player did give you an advantage over other people, but you held yourself just high enough in that spot of veteran that people started to avoid you. It's all just such a shame, right?
-
Dwarf and Gjeg You are one of the most amazing persons I've met on here, You both mean so much to me, and I hope we still can keep contact!!!!
-
Dani Even tho you trapped me in a dark room a lot, and we didn't start being friends in the start! You mean a lot! <3
-
Tricoh! Even tho we had our up and downs, YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST WEIRD and Cool human I've met! You mean a lot to me, Also when we gamed Bedwars and you were so mad at Greenteam lol BUT WE GOT THEM!
-
Snowboe! ILL MISS U SO MUCH YOU ARE MY BESTIE FRIEND! ILL MISS U <3
-
Fvhn you are the best wife ever
-
Rollo off ill miss you too, You were always the weird guy who was in the corner <3 and at bank BUT YOU WILL BE MISSED!
-
Frozty You always helped me and im so thankful!
-
Marie you are just marie and I love you for that!
-
Everyone means a lot to me! Ill miss you all (almost)
Bye

Last edited:

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Goodbye Davi! It's quite sad that you got demoted because of a concern, but that's how it goes I guess. Anyways, I wish you good luck in life and all the stuff people say on everyone's goodbye posts. You never named names about the one (or many) new arches, but I have a good idea who it was. It was fun talking with you, and I'll miss you. Bye!

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
Goodbye Davi! It's quite sad that you got demoted because of a concern, but that's how it goes I guess. Anyways, I wish you good luck in life and all the stuff people say on everyone's goodbye posts. You never named names about the one (or many) new arches, but I have a good idea who it was. It was fun talking with you, and I'll miss you. Bye!
Hehe Ill miss you too <3

Reactions: laggynab and Marie
T

Trump15024

Hello guys! Its time that i decided to leave this mhm, It wasnt rly a hard decision as one of the only things i had back was arch lol, and ofc friends. But this server turned bad when heather left, ecpacially on the archs behalf, I got demoted for telling the arch leaders that someone they recruited COULD NOT build, But sure sure... Ill miss a lot of you espacially people like Dwarf, Gjeg, Dani, Anoy, Tricoh, Marie and Loads loads more!
-
Izzie: I wish you luck with trying to make the city nicer looking when you have SUCH Brilliant arches by your side! Like look at this. https://imgur.com/a/Zrk2h. Well Ill be happy to see how this server is in a year or so. And you know how arch is supposed to be a job for builders, right? Well it's been great being one, but arch is ruined. Maybe you might think it's a great team, Izzie, after all you picked them. The arches you have will really come through for you, and I know that you really will get so much done with this group of absolutly great builders. There is no way at all this could fail, I'm sure of it.
-
Hey Bean! It's been great watching you trash other people. Your great nature really shows, especially since you seem to have gotten away with playing victim so many times. And also the joke about your "Inspiration"
Dude have you seen your builds right when you got arch? They was even more bad than your personality and how your treat other people
Don't forget your old days back when you built from your "heart". I'm sad it didn't work out though, since you seem to have had to turn to other resources to get your builds. Deny it all you want, but the builds you try to hide show what kind of builder you really are. I guess you can't build like that when so many of your transfers get denied so often.
-
Dear jabu, You really did great being a vig. Too bad you're not anymore, such a shame. Being an old player did give you an advantage over other people, but you held yourself just high enough in that spot of veteran that people started to avoid you. It's all just such a shame, right?
-
Dwarf and Gjeg You are one of the most amazing persons I've met on here, You both mean so much to me, and I hope we still can keep contact!!!!
-
Dani Even tho you trapped me in a dark room a lot, and we didn't start being friends in the start! You mean a lot! <3
-
Tricoh! Even tho we had our up and downs, YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST WEIRD and Cool human I've met! You mean a lot to me, Also when we gamed Bedwars and you were so mad at Greenteam lol BUT WE GOT THEM!
-
-
-
Rollo off ill miss you too, You were always the weird guy who was in the corner <3 and at bank BUT YOU WILL BE MISSED!
-
-
-
Bye
Bye! Good luck

Reactions: laggynab

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Honestly, I don't think that people avoided me, but that's just my opinion. And I don't think you should be slicing at bean for having "bad" builds considering arguably best arches on the server.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Honestly, I don't think that people avoided me, but that's just my opinion. And I don't think you should be slicing at bean for having "bad" builds considering arguably best arches on the server.
I'm sorry she got it wrong. His current builds are quite good, but he's borrowed from a few other resources and claimed they were his and only his. I wouldn't consider this something of slander, but it's small slice of the truth. Being an arch isn't just building. Being an arch is being nice and a positive role model, which frankly, is not anywhere near the kind of word I'd use to describe him. As said on my profile, "The truth is what I make it. I could set this world on fire and call it rain.” Do what you please with this information, but I don't suggest standing up for a bully.

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
I'm sorry she got it wrong. His current builds are quite good, but he's borrowed from a few other resources and claimed they were his and only his. I wouldn't consider this something of slander, but it's small slice of the truth. Being an arch isn't just building. Being an arch is being nice and a positive role model, which frankly, is not anywhere near the kind of word I'd use to describe him. As said on my profile, "The truth is what I make it. I could set this world on fire and call it rain.” Do what you please with this information, but I don't suggest standing up for a bully.
Yeah sorry ;(

Death

Mar 18, 2017
-
But tho Izzie We were good friends, Actually you were one of the best, until this admin thing happened, But okay, Ill miss you
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Bye
Its really hard to see you go, you were one of my closest friends on the server, in some ways you knew or not you pushed me to become a better person and seeing you leaving really hurts, I literally wanna cry but, I need to accept faith. I never really got to thank you back for all the things you have done for me. I don't know really, it just hurts to take in. I knew this day would come one day but, idk if I can accept it, Its hard to see you go. You pushed me to get my first island threatening me then you pushed me to get my second also threatening to compete, I doubt I would have got any of these achievements in the game without you. I first met you at bank when you robbed the bank and repeatedly kill me, this was a lot of months ago back then. Then the time a wither killed you in wilds and you asked people to help you kill it and Md and Ravager saved you. I remember the times when you me and fvhn played bed wars. I remember the times I made you happy. I remember the horses, the dogs and those things you shared with us. Truly it was nice meeting you. We all had our ups and downs and you are my favorite person on the server. To be honest I always had the biggest crush on you, and seeing this breaks my heart. You are the single most perfect girl in the server. The imperfections you make, make you perfect. And for one I believe you are not dumb, you see things in a different way people can't. You help others without them noticing. I would ask my friends everyday to what would make you happy. I wanna sing a song, a song that will brighten your face before you go. Idk if I should leave as well, I spent so much time to think of things to make you happy. I would legit spend 1-3 hours of my day or more thinking of a project with a friend to make you smile. Just remember I will always be here when you need me. Well I guess this is goodbye. Goodbye Davina, you are the single most perfect, cutest, prettiest and sweetest girl I have ever met.

~Death *cries slowly in the distance and the moment fades away*

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Bye
Wow, thanks, I think that arch was me, and if I'm wrong, forgive me, but theres no need to take potshots at bean, he has apologized.

On a happier note, I will miss u Davina. U were a great bestie for some time (xD) and your talents will be remembered. Good luck in life, and enjoy it!

CP42