Leaving ;)

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Hi Davi, I dont want to see you go and feel that we've fallen out. I sent you an apology on skype, if ive done something thats hurt you badly. You were a great friend since I met you, we had lots of fun times together. Recently we havent talked much but I hope we can still be on good terms. Good luck, and have a great time

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
OMG, Davi I can't believe you are going :cry: I hope to see you another time <3 Although, we had a bumpy friendship, but I think it worked on in the end-- kind of? No? Maybe? Oh well, it's just tough to see the person who kills innocent people at bank ( LOL ) and speaks out of the crowd leaving, wish u the rest of ur happy life Davi!

Reactions: laggynab

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hello guys! Its time that i decided to leave this mhm, It wasnt rly a hard decision as one of the only things i had back was arch lol, and ofc friends. But this server turned bad when heather left, ecpacially on the archs behalf, I got demoted for telling the arch leaders that someone they recruited COULD NOT build, But sure sure... Ill miss a lot of you espacially people like Dwarf, Gjeg, Dani, Anoy, Tricoh, Marie and Loads loads more!
-
But to get to the fun part
Izzie: I wish you luck with trying to make the city nicer looking when you have SUCH Brilliant arches by your side! Like look at this. https://imgur.com/a/Zrk2h. Well Ill be happy to see how this server is in a year or so. And you know how arch is supposed to be a job for builders, right? Well it's been great being one, but arch is ruined. Maybe you might think it's a great team, Izzie, after all you picked them. The arches you have will really come through for you, and I know that you really will get so much done with this group of absolutly great builders. There is no way at all this could fail, I'm sure of it.
But tho Izzie We were good friends, Actually you were one of the best, until this admin thing happened, But okay, Ill miss you
-
Hey Bean! It's been great watching you trash other people. Your great nature really shows, especially since you seem to have gotten away with playing victim so many times. And also the joke about your "Inspiration"
Dude have you seen your builds right when you got arch? They was even more bad than your personality and how your treat other people
Don't forget your old days back when you built from your "heart". I'm sad it didn't work out though, since you seem to have had to turn to other resources to get your builds. Deny it all you want, but the builds you try to hide show what kind of builder you really are. I guess you can't build like that when so many of your transfers get denied so often.
-
Dear jabu, You really did great being a vig. Too bad you're not anymore, such a shame. Being an old player did give you an advantage over other people, but you held yourself just high enough in that spot of veteran that people started to avoid you. It's all just such a shame, right?
-
Dwarf and Gjeg You are one of the most amazing persons I've met on here, You both mean so much to me, and I hope we still can keep contact!!!!
-
Dani Even tho you trapped me in a dark room a lot, and we didn't start being friends in the start! You mean a lot! <3
-
Tricoh! Even tho we had our up and downs, YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST WEIRD and Cool human I've met! You mean a lot to me, Also when we gamed Bedwars and you were so mad at Greenteam lol BUT WE GOT THEM!
-
Snowboe! ILL MISS U SO MUCH YOU ARE MY BESTIE FRIEND! ILL MISS U <3
-
Fvhn you are the best wife ever
-
Rollo off ill miss you too, You were always the weird guy who was in the corner <3 and at bank BUT YOU WILL BE MISSED!
-
Frozty You always helped me and im so thankful!
-
Marie you are just marie and I love you for that!
-
Everyone means a lot to me! Ill miss you all (almost)
Bye
Byeee I'll miss yo!!! Good luck, remember no matter what happens, AWAYS smile

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
I am happy that you didn't put me in there ;D It would have been super awkward :D
Dwarf and Gjeg You are one of the most amazing persons I've met on here, You both mean so much to me, and I hope we still can keep contact!!!!
Putting their names in here :D That is super nice of you :D Thank you so much :D I bet they will be able to surpass the lord of undying after some time :D
Dear jabu, You really did great being a vig. Too bad you're not anymore, such a shame. Being an old player did give you an advantage over other people, but you held yourself just high enough in that spot of veteran that people started to avoid you. It's all just such a shame, right?
Naww i would never stay away from him :D He is super nice and quiet :D Quiet players are normally quiet. and when they do speak. They say something awesome :D Every single time :D
No.... you got that so wrong... She is not marie.. she is walrus D: Love her for being walrus D: D:
Dani Even tho you trapped me in a dark room a lot, and we didn't start being friends in the start! You mean a lot! <3
Nice work Dan madame :D That is one dank intro idea :D
No no no D: She is ur grandma D:

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I am happy that you didn't put me in there ;D It would have been super awkward :D

Putting their names in here :D That is super nice of you :D Thank you so much :D I bet they will be able to surpass the lord of undying after some time :D

Naww i would never stay away from him :D He is super nice and quiet :D Quiet players are normally quiet. and when they do speak. They say something awesome :D Every single time :D

No.... you got that so wrong... She is not marie.. she is walrus D: Love her for being walrus D: D:

Nice work Dan madame :D That is one dank intro idea :D

No no no D: She is ur grandma D:

Lol laggy, love the Harry Potter refenence, but those ":D" were there 11 times :p

OnePunchGrill

Verified
OnePunchGrill
OnePunchGrill
Jul 10, 2017
Dang @Davina you savage. But I feel like you've said what you needed to be said about the current situation, so I wish you the best girl :/ but come by every now and then <3

Reactions: Powerfull

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Cya Davi, we’ve had to great times together buildong and chatting ....

I understand your POV, and if you wanna talk hmu. Good luck in life and continue to build(you were a pretty good arch :p)!!!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Turkey ;-;

I understand your POV, and if you wanna talk hmu. Good luck in life and continue to build(you were a pretty good arch :p)!!!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Turkey ;-;

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Turkey ;-;

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
hi @Davina

i should want see you fight someone again but you're leaving too like my friends so i just hope you back earlier (if this wish come's true)

well good bye @Davina
Awe xD
nO don't leave pls
<3
OMG, Davi I can't believe you are going :cry: I hope to see you another time <3 Although, we had a bumpy friendship, but I think it worked on in the end-- kind of? No? Maybe? Oh well, it's just tough to see the person who kills innocent people at bank ( LOL ) and speaks out of the crowd leaving, wish u the rest of ur happy life Davi!
xD <3!
Dang @Davina you savage. But I feel like you've said what you needed to be said about the current situation, so I wish you the best girl :/ but come by every now and then <3
xD haha <3

tyy <3

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
Hello guys! Its time that i decided to leave this mhm, It wasnt rly a hard decision as one of the only things i had back was arch lol, and ofc friends. But this server turned bad when heather left, ecpacially on the archs behalf, I got demoted for telling the arch leaders that someone they recruited COULD NOT build, But sure sure... Ill miss a lot of you espacially people like Dwarf, Gjeg, Dani, Anoy, Tricoh, Marie and Loads loads more!
-
But to get to the fun part
Izzie: I wish you luck with trying to make the city nicer looking when you have SUCH Brilliant arches by your side! Like look at this. https://imgur.com/a/Zrk2h. Well Ill be happy to see how this server is in a year or so. And you know how arch is supposed to be a job for builders, right? Well it's been great being one, but arch is ruined. Maybe you might think it's a great team, Izzie, after all you picked them. The arches you have will really come through for you, and I know that you really will get so much done with this group of absolutly great builders. There is no way at all this could fail, I'm sure of it.
But tho Izzie We were good friends, Actually you were one of the best, until this admin thing happened, But okay, Ill miss you
-
Hey Bean! It's been great watching you trash other people. Your great nature really shows, especially since you seem to have gotten away with playing victim so many times. And also the joke about your "Inspiration"
Dude have you seen your builds right when you got arch? They was even more bad than your personality and how your treat other people
Don't forget your old days back when you built from your "heart". I'm sad it didn't work out though, since you seem to have had to turn to other resources to get your builds. Deny it all you want, but the builds you try to hide show what kind of builder you really are. I guess you can't build like that when so many of your transfers get denied so often.
-
-
-
-
Tricoh! Even tho we had our up and downs, YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST WEIRD and Cool human I've met! You mean a lot to me, Also when we gamed Bedwars and you were so mad at Greenteam lol BUT WE GOT THEM!
-
-
-
Rollo off ill miss you too, You were always the weird guy who was in the corner <3 and at bank BUT YOU WILL BE MISSED!
-
Frozty You always helped me and im so thankful!
-
-
Everyone means a lot to me! Ill miss you all (almost)
Bye
I feel I'm a good builder...