Leaving ;)

dwarflyncher

Jul 17, 2017
Wow, thanks, I think that arch was me, and if I'm wrong, forgive me, but theres no need to take potshots at bean, he has apologized.

On a happier note, I will miss u Davina. U were a great bestie for some time (xD) and your talents will be remembered. Good luck in life, and enjoy it!

CP42
I don't think Bean needs you to defend him, and if he does well yikes ! But if he apologized then why was he talking bad about Davi is global about a week ago ?

Reactions: Turkey and laggynab

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Wow, thanks, I think that arch was me, and if I'm wrong, forgive me, but theres no need to take potshots at bean, he has apologized.

On a happier note, I will miss u Davina. U were a great bestie for some time (xD) and your talents will be remembered. Good luck in life, and enjoy it!

CP42
Just like stop the hate pls. She's leaving you don't need to trash on her until her last farewell on the server

Reactions: laggynab

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Honestly, I don't think that people avoided me, but that's just my opinion. And I don't think you should be slicing at bean for having "bad" builds considering arguably best arches on the server.
AWWWW :love::laugh: Any small build u want me to do I will do it for free if its small

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
I'm sorry she got it wrong. His current builds are quite good, but he's borrowed from a few other resources and claimed they were his and only his. I wouldn't consider this something of slander, but it's small slice of the truth. Being an arch isn't just building. Being an arch is being nice and a positive role model, which frankly, is not anywhere near the kind of word I'd use to describe him. As said on my profile, "The truth is what I make it. I could set this world on fire and call it rain.” Do what you please with this information, but I don't suggest standing up for a bully.

Actually sweetie I cite all the builds i use from other servers which are 4 builds out of the 40 i have done so thanks. also your the bully, and u start the drama when I was just trying to leave a nice msg for Davina.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Also cite if I got inspiration off of it from watching a video which i made a build inspiration thread.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
I don't think Bean needs you to defend him, and if he does well yikes ! But if he apologized then why was he talking bad about Davi is global about a week ago ?
when? and that was like 2 weeks ago when Davi and I had the argument and I didn't say anything since

dwarflyncher

Jul 17, 2017
when? and that was like 2 weeks ago when Davi and I had the argument and I didn't say anything since
I know we just talked about this in game but it wasn't that time you were talking about it was about a week ago, (8 days i think) and I have screenshots. And this was more directed at what CP said.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
@dwarflyncher @DelicateBean @Marie

Guys pls I don't want to start a fight on Davis leaving thread, either settle this in game or somewhere else please, this is all I ask.

*cries* pls stop arguing, I'm so sad I just want all this to stop, I don't want anyone to leave or anything but, that's that and I cant change the past.

Reactions: laggynab and Pixel

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hello guys! Its time that i decided to leave this mhm, It wasnt rly a hard decision as one of the only things i had back was arch lol, and ofc friends. But this server turned bad when heather left, ecpacially on the archs behalf, I got demoted for telling the arch leaders that someone they recruited COULD NOT build, But sure sure... Ill miss a lot of you espacially people like Dwarf, Gjeg, Dani, Anoy, Tricoh, Marie and Loads loads more!
-
But to get to the fun part
Izzie: I wish you luck with trying to make the city nicer looking when you have SUCH Brilliant arches by your side! Like look at this. https://imgur.com/a/Zrk2h. Well Ill be happy to see how this server is in a year or so. And you know how arch is supposed to be a job for builders, right? Well it's been great being one, but arch is ruined. Maybe you might think it's a great team, Izzie, after all you picked them. The arches you have will really come through for you, and I know that you really will get so much done with this group of absolutly great builders. There is no way at all this could fail, I'm sure of it.
But tho Izzie We were good friends, Actually you were one of the best, until this admin thing happened, But okay, Ill miss you
-
Hey Bean! It's been great watching you trash other people. Your great nature really shows, especially since you seem to have gotten away with playing victim so many times. And also the joke about your "Inspiration"
Dude have you seen your builds right when you got arch? They was even more bad than your personality and how your treat other people
Don't forget your old days back when you built from your "heart". I'm sad it didn't work out though, since you seem to have had to turn to other resources to get your builds. Deny it all you want, but the builds you try to hide show what kind of builder you really are. I guess you can't build like that when so many of your transfers get denied so often.
-
Dear jabu, You really did great being a vig. Too bad you're not anymore, such a shame. Being an old player did give you an advantage over other people, but you held yourself just high enough in that spot of veteran that people started to avoid you. It's all just such a shame, right?
-
Dwarf and Gjeg You are one of the most amazing persons I've met on here, You both mean so much to me, and I hope we still can keep contact!!!!
-
Dani Even tho you trapped me in a dark room a lot, and we didn't start being friends in the start! You mean a lot! <3
-
Tricoh! Even tho we had our up and downs, YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST WEIRD and Cool human I've met! You mean a lot to me, Also when we gamed Bedwars and you were so mad at Greenteam lol BUT WE GOT THEM!
-
Snowboe! ILL MISS U SO MUCH YOU ARE MY BESTIE FRIEND! ILL MISS U <3
-
Fvhn you are the best wife ever
-
Rollo off ill miss you too, You were always the weird guy who was in the corner <3 and at bank BUT YOU WILL BE MISSED!
-
Frozty You always helped me and im so thankful!
-
Marie you are just marie and I love you for that!
-
Everyone means a lot to me! Ill miss you all (almost)
Bye
Can I sing one last song before you go? I promised to sing you one.

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
Actually sweetie I cite all the builds i use from other servers which are 4 builds out of the 40 i have done so thanks. also your the bully, and u start the drama when I was just trying to leave a nice msg for Davina.
LOL she is not the bully, But Okay lol

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
STOPSTOPSTOP DON'T LEAVE PLEASE I LOVE YOU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;( WE CAN STILL PLAY BEDBED!
-
Well goodbye Dav, you were pretty cool and I agree with the majority of your points (I'm pretty neutral towards any that I do not agree with), I hope you the best in your future endeavors and wish to see you return when the arch team and server is in a better state.
I will miss you! You were the one, showing me how to rob the bank :DDD
Bye :D
Can I sing one last song before you go? I promised to sing you one.
Sure lol

Reactions: laggynab and Tricoh

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
Hello guys! Its time that i decided to leave this mhm, It wasnt rly a hard decision as one of the only things i had back was arch lol, and ofc friends. But this server turned bad when heather left, ecpacially on the archs behalf, I got demoted for telling the arch leaders that someone they recruited COULD NOT build, But sure sure... Ill miss a lot of you espacially people like Dwarf, Gjeg, Dani, Anoy, Tricoh, Marie and Loads loads more!
-
But to get to the fun part
Izzie: I wish you luck with trying to make the city nicer looking when you have SUCH Brilliant arches by your side! Like look at this. https://imgur.com/a/Zrk2h. Well Ill be happy to see how this server is in a year or so. And you know how arch is supposed to be a job for builders, right? Well it's been great being one, but arch is ruined. Maybe you might think it's a great team, Izzie, after all you picked them. The arches you have will really come through for you, and I know that you really will get so much done with this group of absolutly great builders. There is no way at all this could fail, I'm sure of it.
But tho Izzie We were good friends, Actually you were one of the best, until this admin thing happened, But okay, Ill miss you
-
Hey Bean! It's been great watching you trash other people. Your great nature really shows, especially since you seem to have gotten away with playing victim so many times. And also the joke about your "Inspiration"
Dude have you seen your builds right when you got arch? They was even more bad than your personality and how your treat other people
Don't forget your old days back when you built from your "heart". I'm sad it didn't work out though, since you seem to have had to turn to other resources to get your builds. Deny it all you want, but the builds you try to hide show what kind of builder you really are. I guess you can't build like that when so many of your transfers get denied so often.
-
Dear jabu, You really did great being a vig. Too bad you're not anymore, such a shame. Being an old player did give you an advantage over other people, but you held yourself just high enough in that spot of veteran that people started to avoid you. It's all just such a shame, right?
-
Dwarf and Gjeg You are one of the most amazing persons I've met on here, You both mean so much to me, and I hope we still can keep contact!!!!
-
Dani Even tho you trapped me in a dark room a lot, and we didn't start being friends in the start! You mean a lot! <3
-
Tricoh! Even tho we had our up and downs, YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST WEIRD and Cool human I've met! You mean a lot to me, Also when we gamed Bedwars and you were so mad at Greenteam lol BUT WE GOT THEM!
-
Snowboe! ILL MISS U SO MUCH YOU ARE MY BESTIE FRIEND! ILL MISS U <3
-
Fvhn you are the best wife ever
-
Rollo off ill miss you too, You were always the weird guy who was in the corner <3 and at bank BUT YOU WILL BE MISSED!
-
Frozty You always helped me and im so thankful!
-
Marie you are just marie and I love you for that!
-
And tammy! You have always been the one! You were my best friend for ages! I love you!!!!
-
Everyone means a lot to me! Ill miss you all (almost)
Bye

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Well, Although Cities brought us together, it won't break us apart. I'll talk to you most days and we can play lots on other servers!

You will be missed, cya on you know where :giigle:

ly sm bbg, baii :love: :cry:

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
Well, Although Cities brought us together, it won't break us apart. I'll talk to you most days and we can play lots on other servers!

You will be missed, cya on you know where :giigle:

ly sm bbg, baii :love: :cry:
I will miss you hehe