Leaving

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
You really have no feeling for drama. If a player leaves you have to start with an dramatic story that has nothig to do with you leaving.
Then you tell a sad story that you dont feel good enough etc etc (fill here your stupid dramatic story) then your being like its the end of the world leaving the server. Thinking about it you can now focus on real life but yeah nobody cares about real life am i right!
Then idk you say goodbye and whait for the comments and then just come back.

But still maybe just tell why you are leaving i have nothing to do. Maybe remake your leaving post plss

frohoffen

Aug 15, 2017
I feel you really do want to leave go ahead.. now I know yes this is a little late, but if you really don't enjoy being on and have other things to do irl, then that's ok. You've change a lot, and by that I mean you're more sad. Please, find the joy in things.. yes a lot of sad things have happened, and the server has changed, it's hard to keep your head up, but please try to. I'm sorry it has to be this way, but there is a chance you might stay, so please do unless you can't bear it or don't want to (or can't). For me, personally, I have trouble getting off, because I don't really have a certain amount of time I'm allowed to play :p.