Leaving

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Wow. Im gonna miss you izzie.
You've been a great friend and im gonna miss you. Theres honestly not much I can say that froz hasnt already touched on but thank you for everything. Good luck in the future, I hope your life is long, full of life and most importantly happy. Its all any of us could ask for. Ill try keep in touch, and if you ever need me ill be there.

Goodbye izzie. Have a good one. :')
It's been a pleasure playing and hanging with you my dear. You and ellebee were the first friends i made on here and it seriously hits where it hurts to see you go...
I'm an extremely awkward and grumpy shlub at times so i thank you for putting up with me through everything <3 <3 <3
I still remember the day you became a rebel, it was for that Wicked play so we could communicate on stage without having to be in the local chat, lol. I've loved having you around ever since and am so happy you decided to stick with us (': .
I understand your reasons for leaving completely. While I am super bummed out about this, I'm wishing you a better state of mind than the emotional turmoil it brings to be around here at times.
I love you to bits an pieces and hope to be able to always stay in touch. Feel free to be able to lean on me for anything. Never worry about bothering me.
Here are some of my stalker pics of some memorable times Cx
https://imgur.com/a/n2DkO

Wishing you all the best and come what may,
~Frozty

I love u both you better keep messaging me

chizicat

Dec 9, 2017
My Laptop
Nuu! We will all miss you Izzie! You were always willing to to help out and I can't thank you enough for all the times I've asked you to tp and help out xD. Hope you have fun even when your not on mc cities, and you will be missed for sure! I still have cookies that you gave me, and but I will keep them on a wall in ur memory. Have a good time, and I'm sad to see you go :( ❤

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
:ccccc

I understand that sometimes this community can be more salty than the pacific ocean, but I'm happy you had people that took care of you. You've always been such a sweetie and although I no longer play, it's good to see you've moved on to better things. If you ever want to chat more, my discord is Akalea#9514. I'll always be here for you my love. c:

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
Izzie. I love you so much, I am so sorry that you feel that the toxicness is so bad you have to go. I wish you the best of luck, and I will miss you so much. Thank you for giving me a chance as an Arch when I thought I would never become one.
I love you babe! Gl with everything, please message me if you need anything

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
Awww izzie i will miss you!
I will miss you so much, I hope we can stay in touch on discord maybe! On the list of my favorite staff you were definitely close to the top!
I'm super sad you're leaving but i like how you can leave when you felt it was right for you not others, i admire that in a person!
Anyways, good luck with everything izzie i wish you only the best! <3

Reactions: Izzie and Powerfull

frohoffen

Aug 15, 2017
Bye Izzie! Even though I already quit, I'll still miss you being on; everyone else will, too. I know this is kind of late to reply to something like this, but we've shared a lot of fun times a while ago. Good luck with your future!

Reactions: Izzie and Powerfull

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
Izzie, You mean so much to me, and tbh I'm a bit happy you left, It was hard to see so much pressure on you, and when you did it right, you just got hate.
I love you so much! and pls keep messaging with me! <3<3

Reactions: Powerfull and Izzie