Left Arch

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Hello everyone! So I made this because I left arch... or got demoted whichever is fine. I am totally ok because I wanted to leave for a while now but didn't have the courage to. After 8 months of being an arch I think it is time to try something new so I am going to try to make Cocoa Inc. the best company on the server with my wife MissFrosty! roflmao I will be posting a ' My arch experience ' letter on forums which (I will leave out all the bad stuff bc I am not allowed to say it), I will be sharing all the positives and negatives of becoming arch without my negative experiences if that makes sense? Anyways I hope everyone has a good day!

Auf Weidrechten!

-DelicateBean

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Aww tysm guys! I can still build in arch world if I want but I have tons of friends who can build stuff for me if I need them too which I'm so happy and thankful about!
Hint: You can't even go to arch world anymore, it's against the rules. SamThePanda got in deep trouble for going to his arch plot and building there when he wasn't arch.

Reactions: dwarflyncher

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Hint: You can't even go to arch world anymore, it's against the rules. SamThePanda got in deep trouble for going to his arch plot and building there when he wasn't arch.
No, we were specifically told we could, to us that were demoted, dw :p

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Building*

You were a good builder at the least, hope we can get on good terms ?
U legit got him demoted... and he has quit building on McCities, his techniques and styles and abilities were not wanted by some other jealous types. Even I look up to him, and hes a friend..

Reactions: LavaFlake

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
U legit got him demoted... and he has quit building on McCities, his techniques and styles and abilities were not wanted by some other jealous types. Even I look up to him, and hes a friend..
I’m still confused as to what I did :/

And for the record, I’m not jealous of anyone’s building skills ....

Reactions: dwarflyncher
Status
Not open for further replies.