Left Arch

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
ok then, where did plagiarism come from? Is this ghibli? I thought my friend, who I have literally watched build, builds without plagiarizing. No offense, but who reported this?!
ikr and I cite all the builds I used from other server, I used like 4 or 5 builds and I cited ALL inspiration videos and even had signs of which servers I got inspiration from... but ya know who cares

Reactions: Powerfull

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Have you seen his early work? Then when his builds miraculously get good, they look awfully familiar to some yt videos.... Why are you even asking about Ghibli....
I was head builder on ZaiLetsPlays server.... plus all the renovations to previous buildings I did.

Reactions: Powerfull

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
I was head builder on ZaiLetsPlays server.... plus all the renovations to previous buildings I did.
ikr and I cite all the builds I used from other server, I used like 4 or 5 builds and I cited ALL inspiration videos and even had signs of which servers I got inspiration from... but ya know who cares
https://imgur.com/a/kkwYU
Thank you PixelPuppy for the screenshots, all credit goes to her. (Thats how you cite someone bean)

Last edited:

Death

Mar 18, 2017
We can really stop, Bean is trying to stop arguing but cp is just going mad as hell now, you can clearly see this in how he is responding and no one is to blame for Beans leaving, ok yeah he was a pretty good arch, but still he admitted that he shouldn't have suddenly been rude to turkey, I mean these guys are trying to stop the fuss and they feel like they started it so with all do respect to this current thread of going on each other, pls stop it as they accepted their fate and they arent completely mad about it. The only thing archs get are special assignments and world edit, but we all started from hand builds didnt we so it isn't much of a problem.

Reactions: blu3skyler

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
We can really stop, Bean is trying to stop arguing but cp is just going mad as hell now, you can clearly see this in how he is responding and no one is to blame for Beans leaving, ok yeah he was a pretty good arch, but still he admitted that he shouldn't have suddenly been rude to turkey, I mean these guys are trying to stop the fuss and they feel like they started it so with all do respect to this current thread of going on each other, pls stop it as they accepted their fate and they arent completely mad about it. The only thing archs get are special assignments and world edit, but we all started from hand builds didnt we so it isn't much of a problem.
*sings* "speak your words of wisdom, Death Inferno, Deeeaaath Infeeernoooo"

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I am sorry, Death. He's my friend and I know so much more about what has been done to him that I don't find it fair. Other people *cough* *cough* have been very helpful, or very unhelpful. I would like to ask them to pls stop, and I shall myself, but slander is never the way to go.

Reactions: DelicateBean
Status
Not open for further replies.