Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenMelone

Verified
nawledge
nawledge
Oct 24, 2016
your fruit bowl
I can testify that the llamas were returned. Only about 20 were briefly taken and he returned them. They are all safe and sound and miss their mommy so I'm babysitting them.

This post seems a little extreme as it was meant to be a prank.

On top of that I've been told that Marie has done this to Bean before, and he did not lash out or anything, because they were happily married. It seems to me Marie is still upset over the breakup and might have overreacted.

No llamas were harmed in the making of this pointless drama.

Last edited:

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Skyler was there when he was "returning them" but still if there isn't 218 llamas in my backyard the llamas haven't all been returned.
QueenMelone was there when I took them I took 19 and returned them all. Lets not forget u once stole 30 llamas from me and DIDN'T return them. All the 19 I took are there so if u wanna say there was probs like 100 more than there are in your backyard which you would try and make me pay 400k than I'm not because I only took 19 all of them are there queenmelone saw the whole thing. Show me proof there was 218 llamas.

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
QueenMelone was there when I took them I took 19 and returned them all. Lets not forget u once stole 30 llamas from me and DIDN'T return them. All the 19 I took are there so if u wanna say there was probs like 100 more than there are in your backyard which you would try and make me pay 400k than I'm not because I only took 19 all of them are there queenmelone saw the whole thing. Show me proof there was 218 llamas.
okay Joey spawned in like 192 I'm pretty sure then I spawn 19 then dani spawned in 3 more then I bought 4 more which gives us 218 llamas.

Reactions: Abbey and Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.