Look who I called today

Kitty

Feb 12, 2018
Hello, I’d like to order a large pepperoni pizza, preferably with extra chesse.

Kitty

Feb 12, 2018
I'm extremely confused...

Is this post satire or did you prankcall 911?
Uh no... I actually called emergency services. You see, I was coming out of the dental office after getting one of my teeth removed, and this fat lady in a purple dress was heading towards the elevator with me. I noticed that she was stumbling and I offered her help, but before she answered she suddenly collapsed on the floor. We were the only people there, so i grabbed my phone and dialed 911. At this time my mouth was numb from the injection that i had received prior to my tooth removal, so the lady on the other side of the phone thought I was drunk, fortunately I could still talk, and in a couple of minutes the paramedics had come. I left the building knowing that I have done my deed of the day, and proceeded to tease my brother for the rest of the evening.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

sebastianko99

Nov 9, 2017
Uh no... I actually called emergency services. You see, I was coming out of the dental office after getting one of my teeth removed, and this fat lady in a purple dress was heading towards the elevator with me. I noticed that she was stumbling and I offered her help, but before she answered she suddenly collapsed on the floor. We were the only people there, so i grabbed my phone and dialed 911. At this time my mouth was numb from the injection that i had received prior to my tooth removal, so the lady on the other side of the phone thought I was drunk, fortunately I could still talk, and in a couple of minutes the paramedics had come. I left the building knowing that I have done my deed of the day, and proceeded to tease my brother for the rest of the evening.
Fair enough

Reactions: ItzJazzMade