Looking for investors!

glxbetrxtter

Dec 9, 2017
Hi! I’m starting a business and I'm looking for investors. The idea is to buy some plots of land, building houses/apts in creative and to sell ‘em to newbies for a really cheap price. Taking in consideration your initial investment, we're expecting a way greater return of investment. Everything is legit; we set up a return of investment date, which may vary between a week and a month depending on our current situation and we each sign a book with our agreements and conditions on the deal. By entrusting us your money, you not only get assured of a certain return which can't be less than 5% more than your initial investment (which means if you invest 50k, the minimum you can get back is 52 500$) and can go way further, but you also help the situation of the newbie community. Msg me on forums or in game when i'm on if you're interested, or simply comment this post!

- @glxbetrxtter , @justbourv and dogeGAMR

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Hi! I’m starting a business and I'm looking for investors. The idea is to buy some plots of land, building houses/apts in creative and to sell ‘em to newbies for a really cheap price. Taking in consideration your initial investment, we're expecting a way greater return of investment. Everything is legit; we set up a return of investment date, which may vary between a week and a month depending on our current situation and we each sign a book with our agreements and conditions on the deal. By entrusting us your money, you not only get assured of a certain return which can't be less than 5% more than your initial investment (which means if you invest 50k, the minimum you can get back is 52 500$) and can go way further, but you also help the situation of the newbie community. Msg me on forums or in game when i'm on if you're interested, or simply comment this post!

- @glxbetrxtter , @justbourv and dogeGAMR
tbh I don't trust this. You're a known scammer and you said you arent stopping scamming people. Seems quite sketchy to me.

T

Trump15024

tbh I don't trust this. You're a known scammer and you said you arent stopping scamming people. Seems quite sketchy to me.
I forgot about that yeah I withdraw my offer

glxbetrxtter

Dec 9, 2017
@Gabriel , thank you for your trust. I'm currently banned for 2 days (not respecting orders from staff, which was to stop asking people to donate in msg but I forgot the order after about 5 minutes so I got banned), but as soon as I get done we can get to business. However, we currently are starting the company, so the deadline for the return of investment may be a little higher than normal, nothing exaggerated. We can get to a point of agreement as soon as I get back on.

glxbetrxtter

Dec 9, 2017
Jabu, if you don't trust me, please do not make other people change their decision. I'm trying to start a new, good life in McCities and you are kind of ruining it. Please.

Rageer

Jan 14, 2018
If you got banned after this post and your a known scammer then I don't blame the staff decision to ban you. No one should donate to a sketchy thing that a known scammer had posted and got banned after receiving a warning to stop asking for donations.

Reactions: Jabu and Death

glxbetrxtter

Dec 9, 2017
If you got banned after this post and your a known scammer then I don't blame the staff decision to ban you. No one should donate to a sketchy thing that a known scammer had posted and got banned after receiving a warning to stop asking for donations.
First of all, these aren't donations, they are investments. Second of all, if you don't trust me, do not invest; but stop commenting! If the staff bans me because i've been scamming, it's fine, but they won't because I do not scam anymore. They banned me because they wanted me to stop messaging people and use /ad instead. Staff are going to do what they need to do and it's not your job to judge what I do.

Popcorn

thqughtt
thqughtt
Dec 28, 2017
I don't think you are allowed to sell houses for cheap prices, that's in the new rules. But I may be wrong, but there is a balance wipe for it. You just aren't allowed to buy land and houses for cheap prices.

glxbetrxtter

Dec 9, 2017
I don't think you are allowed to sell houses for cheap prices, that's in the new rules. But I may be wrong, but there is a balance wipe for it. You just aren't allowed to buy land and houses for cheap prices.
What I mean by cheap price isn't unreasonably low. What the newbies are actually going to pay for is the house that we build subsequently to buying the plot. They'll pay a little higher than the original plot price, but won't have to consume hours and hours to build their houses, which will be taken care by our company, while they can get to their occupations for a living. The original idea was to make very luxurious apartments and condos for a very low price, which will only be accessible to newbies; with enough investment, this will be possible too.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
What I mean by cheap price isn't unreasonably low. What the newbies are actually going to pay for is the house that we build subsequently to buying the plot. They'll pay a little higher than the original plot price, but won't have to consume hours and hours to build their houses, which will be taken care by our company, while they can get to their occupations for a living. The original idea was to make very luxurious apartments and condos for a very low price, which will only be accessible to newbies; with enough investment, this will be possible too.
How will you sustain buying low and selling lower?

Reactions: glxbetrxtter

glxbetrxtter

Dec 9, 2017
Well I’m sorry if I offended you but yea how will you keep business going if you sell at very low prices?
Like I said in my original post, this business is based on the fact that newbies do not have it easy and they need help when they are hustling to get a house and build a decent life in McCities. That said, our net profit will be very low since we give back a higher percentage to the investors and we sell the plots+houses at a very low price. That is close to a non-profitable business, but isn't, since very low price still implies that it stays in the range of a certain profit, but still very low when we compare to other plots that comes with a house. Plus, we will build condos that will be the same format as apartments in the game, but will be for sale instead of for rent, still at a very low price for a very good quality. If we compare the profit and the price the condos together, it still is profitable for both parties.

glxbetrxtter

Dec 9, 2017
@CP42 and @Rageer , I don't know if it makes sense. Anyway, I swear this isn't a scam. An in-game contract would be signed by both parties which will assure a profit of minimum 5% by the investor. If needed, you can add some witnesses.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Like I said in my original post, this business is based on the fact that newbies do not have it easy and they need help when they are hustling to get a house and build a decent life in McCities. That said, our net profit will be very low since we give back a higher percentage to the investors and we sell the plots+houses at a very low price. That is close to a non-profitable business, but isn't, since very low price still implies that it stays in the range of a certain profit, but still very low when we compare to other plots that comes with a house. Plus, we will build condos that will be the same format as apartments in the game, but will be for sale instead of for rent, still at a very low price for a very good quality. If we compare the profit and the price the condos together, it still is profitable for both parties.
I dont think your allowed to region either rented or sold apartment units ingame unless its authorized by staff such as golden oaks kind of apartment styled home which was asked by staff and done by archs but if is for like own purposes or I mean like if you were to be given the power to region apts rented or sold then every player would need to be given that and thats if the plot is in city. However on other islands you may region rented apts. Only people who can region sold apts if its issued by staff or if the island owner wants sold apt units in his island.

Reactions: Powerfull

glxbetrxtter

Dec 9, 2017
I dont think your allowed to region either rented or sold apartment units ingame unless its authorized by staff such as golden oaks kind of apartment styled home which was asked by staff and done by archs but if is for like own purposes or I mean like if you were to be given the power to region apts rented or sold then every player would need to be given that and thats if the plot is in city. However on other islands you may region rented apts. Only people who can region sold apts if its issued by staff or if the island owner wants sold apt units in his island.
Oh, thanks for the precision. We'll then stick with the plan of building only houses.

glxbetrxtter

Dec 9, 2017
To everyone who is confused about our plan, here it is, clearly. We have a small team (that needs to get bigger, msg me!) that looks for the most profitable plots. We then buy 'em, we hire architects to make a house/building/whatever in creative mode, we then re-sell with this calculation: plot initial price + architects salary + very small % for the investors + very small % for the other employees/ the business itself. Helps either the newbies who can't build even for their lives, newbies who need lots of time on their hands to make a living or simply normal players who just want a nice, cozy home. We'll also offer a payment plan for the beginners.