Looking for investors!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
To everyone who is confused about our plan, here it is, clearly. We have a small team (that needs to get bigger, msg me!) that looks for the most profitable plots. We then buy 'em, we hire architects to make a house/building/whatever in creative mode, we then re-sell with this calculation: plot initial price + architects salary + very small % for the investors + very small % for the other employees/ the business itself. Helps either the newbies who can't build even for their lives, newbies who need lots of time on their hands to make a living or simply normal players who just want a nice, cozy home. We'll also offer a payment plan for the beginners.
That dosent 100% benefit the community, the people actually earning here are like the investors and yourself. Since one you dont need to put in any effort since the arch will still do it and since your in a way borrowing money from people and earning money you literally are the only one 100% getting something out of this as the same time placing little to no effort involved. All you really need to do is buy the plot get someone to invest and loan cash off them using that to pay for the plot and arch sell the plot which will give the investors money back and you will earn but did you put in anything? No. This shows no effort at all whatsoever, its very sketchy for a way to earn easy money. If you are doing the builds yourselves, will the plot be sold be cheaper, it should be but I highly doubt it would be cheaper since of course you want to earn a lot of money at the same time. Your indirectly using people/loaning money in a way but paying extra back so you can earn money yourself without putting effort into it and act like your helping the community. Adding the total of the payment players would still pay a lot unless your a really good plot finder or if your a good plot sniper which I only know of 1-2 plot snipers who actually sell stuff for cheap and very affordable. So if you made bad decisions or if you pay too much for a plot not knowingly both the investors and the customers are affected as customers need to pay more and the investors will earn less slowly. If you hire a bad arch who makes a bad build then you earn less as well and so are the investors and players will need to pay for something ugly. And this bussiness has no foundation or support so you guys have barely any cash to support this incase something goes wrong and you made bad decisions affecting everyone and not only yourself.

Your idea literally uses players/investors as your main source of support so if you make a wrong move and they lose some money then you will have no way to cover for the things you owe the investors if you made bad decisions. There are a lot more people better at business and have everything needed incase something goes wrong which gives me certain trust that I have some sort of insurance incase I lose something from an investment. I highly doubt this will put investors in any good area, if I were to be honest this puts them in a worst position as there is a chance they will lose money such as knowing hes been banned and hasnt changed and is prone to trouble and scams therefore you are putting yourself in a bad position as he has no way to support the bussiness but players which can lead you to losing money if bad decisions are made. Im sorry if this is hurting your company but its true because without any support if you dont even have something like 500k incase something goes wrong, your investors will just lose money which I dont want other players to be hurt so for the sake of others I dont encourage you to invest in this as there is no insurance or support since there is a high risk of losing money since all your money is being gambled in one decision without any support incase he makes a bad decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: Powerfull

glxbetrxtter

Dec 9, 2017
That dosent 100% benefit the community, the people actually earning here are like the investors and yourself. Since one you dont need to put in any effort since the arch will still do it and since your in a way borrowing money from people and earning money you literally are the only one 100% getting something out of this as the same time placing little to no effort involved. All you really need to do is buy the plot get someone to invest and loan cash off them using that to pay for the plot and arch sell the plot which will give the investors money back and you will earn but did you put in anything? No. This shows no effort at all whatsoever, its very sketchy for a way to earn easy money. If you are doing the builds yourselves, will the plot be sold be cheaper, it should be but I highly doubt it would be cheaper since of course you want to earn a lot of money at the same time. Your indirectly using people/loaning money in a way but paying extra back so you can earn money yourself without putting effort into it and act like your helping the community. Adding the total of the payment players would still pay a lot unless your a really good plot finder or if your a good plot sniper which I only know of 1-2 plot snipers who actually sell stuff for cheap and very affordable. So if you made bad decisions or if you pay too much for a plot not knowingly both the investors and the customers are affected as customers need to pay more and the investors will earn less slowly. If you hire a bad arch who makes a bad build then you earn less as well and so are the investors and players will need to pay for something ugly. And this bussiness has no foundation or support so you guys have barely any cash to support this incase something goes wrong and you made bad decisions affecting everyone and not only yourself.

Your idea literally uses players/investors as your main source of support so if you make a wrong move and they lose some money then you will have no way to cover for the things you owe the investors if you made bad decisions. There are a lot more people better at business and have everything needed incase something goes wrong which gives me certain trust that I have some sort of insurance incase I lose something from an investment. I highly doubt this will put investors in any good area, if I were to be honest this puts them in a worst position as there is a chance they will lose money such as knowing hes been banned and hasnt changed and is prone to trouble and scams therefore you are putting yourself in a bad position as he has no way to support the bussiness but players which can lead you to losing money if bad decisions are made. Im sorry if this is hurting your company but its true because without any support if you dont even have something like 500k incase something goes wrong, your investors will just lose money which I dont want other players to be hurt so for the sake of others I dont encourage you to invest in this as there is no insurance or support since there is a high risk of losing money since all your money is being gambled in one decision without any support incase he makes a bad decision.
I'll try to stay professionnal. If you don't wish to invest, please do not comment.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I'll try to stay professionnal. If you don't wish to invest, please do not comment.
Im merely stating the truth your expenses will be very high, which will make the price for the house high as well.

Also your group has no financial support so if you make a bad move your investors will lose something as well.

And your group puts no effort into even building the plot, to make matters worst all the money you are getting is literally loaning its barely an investment I wouldnt risked a few thousands to earn like 1-2k aint worth it and by the time i get interest it will be like a month or two which i could have earned in less than 3mins and besides that they put their money at risk. Im not talking about you being a scammr but your company has no "foundation" so even if you have as much support from people or investsments or as an example "support colums" then your building will still collapse since one wrong move can lead everyone into losing something.

Reactions: Powerfull

glxbetrxtter

Dec 9, 2017
Im merely stating the truth your expenses will be very high, which will make the price for the house high as well.

Also your group has no financial support so if you make a bad move your investors will lose something as well.

And your group puts no effort into even building the plot, to make matters worst all the money you are getting is literally loaning its barely an investment I wouldnt risked a few thousands to earn like 1-2k aint worth it and by the time i get interest it will be like a month or two which i could have earned in less than 3mins and besides that they put their money at risk. Im not talking about you being a scammr but your company has no "foundation" so even if you have as much support from people or investsments or as an example "support colums" then your building will still collapse since one wrong move can lead everyone into losing something.
Alright Sir, you keep talking but do you have any solution that comes with all that large text? Because if not, it wasn't necessary

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Alright Sir, you keep talking but do you have any solution that comes with all that large text? Because if not, it wasn't necessary
Yeah actually earn some few hundred thousands before you start a company and making some promises. So people know there is a financial backup incase something happens.

glxbetrxtter

Dec 9, 2017
Yeah actually earn some few hundred thousands before you start a company and making some promises. So people know there is a financial backup incase something happens.
Total balances added, we have a 300k support to start our business. Our promise isn't that the company will work, our promise is that investors will get their money back, with an assured 5% of return of investment, which can probably be more, depending on how many investors their is. And yeah hiring architects is making me loose money, I agree. We'll build the houses ourselves.