Looking for Islands/Big plots

Dqrk

Mar 7, 2017
Mail me , buying any sized island and big plots ready for apartments or mansions to be built on

Reactions: Powerfull
D

Deleted member 832

The market for islands rn isn't very good because of the scarcity of them and people really don't want to give up private ones. Plus, jbrod and Austrum were removed, so they are becoming even rarer. So good luck with your conquest.
Ahh- I remember the days when you could bribe one of the many corrupt staff to make you an island....

D

Deleted member 832

I found an archipelago that was so cool, but no more islands.
We should have a law that allows long time players to buy an island for say something like 4M? I know it's a lot but we need more plots and more islands. After we have a few more- no more. Or we could abolish islands that aren't being used

Reactions: Dqrk and Powerfull

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
We should have a law that allows long time players to buy an island for say something like 4M? I know it's a lot but we need more plots and more islands. After we have a few more- no more. Or we could abolish islands that aren't being used
The problem is that the staff refuse to accept that land is a CONSUMABLE. Once something is built and people don't want to destroy it, that land is consumed. We need more islands to be built and I have found some perfect places for them to be. Even though players are banned or quit and those places come up forsale, the good places are bought by veterans who keep track of this stuff. Private Islands are also a problem because once something is built, people can't just clear them if they hate the stuff there. It takes hours of work and there is still some stuff underground people don't like. There should also be that players who own Islands and there is a region in the island that they dislike, can get removed if and only if they own the region too.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
EnderPort can i borrow your time travel machine so I can bribe all the staff to make me a bunch of islands

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
The problem is that the staff refuse to accept that land is a CONSUMABLE. Once something is built and people don't want to destroy it, that land is consumed. We need more islands to be built and I have found some perfect places for them to be. Even though players are banned or quit and those places come up forsale, the good places are bought by veterans who keep track of this stuff. Private Islands are also a problem because once something is built, people can't just clear them if they hate the stuff there. It takes hours of work and there is still some stuff underground people don't like. There should also be that players who own Islands and there is a region in the island that they dislike, can get removed if and only if they own the region too.
I love the idea TheDiamondTiger- the one about private islands. I haven't been on the server as long as many of you (Jo, yourself, EnderPort) but I do see the rarity of islands. I think that the more islands there are, even one or two more, will reduce the market, because we all have to admit, the market for plots and houses is a seller's market. By adding more houses, it gives opportunities to make those that are landlords more wealthy, and give the people like me who have about half a million in their bank, a chance to get a very nice plot. This would be super cool, because I don't see me gaining 3.5M to buy an island very soon. Police officer wages won't cover that! Hope you guys would agree, and maybe we could ask staff for a new island- I'd be willing to put forth either money or time to build it- not sure how making an island works!

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I love the idea TheDiamondTiger- the one about private islands. I haven't been on the server as long as many of you (Jo, yourself, EnderPort) but I do see the rarity of islands. I think that the more islands there are, even one or two more, will reduce the market, because we all have to admit, the market for plots and houses is a seller's market. By adding more houses, it gives opportunities to make those that are landlords more wealthy, and give the people like me who have about half a million in their bank, a chance to get a very nice plot. This would be super cool, because I don't see me gaining 3.5M to buy an island very soon. Police officer wages won't cover that! Hope you guys would agree, and maybe we could ask staff for a new island- I'd be willing to put forth either money or time to build it- not sure how making an island works!
it dosent need to be built u just find an unregioned island and ask staff to region it but they refuse so its as easy as that but it is staffs choice

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
it dosent need to be built u just find an unregioned island and ask staff to region it but they refuse so its as easy as that but it is staffs choice
Oh ok thanks Death- I'm kinda new to tho is you can't tell :D

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Who know... I can't afford an island, but maybe the staff would let one of you build it :D . I would be happy to help with the terraforming ;)

D

Deleted member 832

EnderPort can i borrow your time travel machine so I can bribe all the staff to make me a bunch of islands
This is what you do:

Set your time back on your computer go around 2015-16

Blast out the doctor who theme tune from subwoofers

Do the shake it off dance

Go back to the future

Bribe an admin

Die because you hadn't joined the server and rip apart the fabric of the space time continuum

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I had a chance to buy an island. But I didn't. (Recently I have had chances to buy many others in the past)

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
This is what you do:

Set your time back on your computer go around 2015-16

Blast out the doctor who theme tune from subwoofers

Do the shake it off dance

Go back to the future

Bribe an admin

Die because you hadn't joined the server and rip apart the fabric of the space time continuum
Sweet! Gotta go try this!
A few minutes later...
*comes back after bribing Ciel.*
*Fired from police team for bribing Ciel...*

EnderPort! It didn't work!!! XD :D

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I had a chance to buy an island. But I didn't. (Recently I have had chances to buy many others in the past)
tysm Jo3512 u did not buy paradise_island and me and my partner was able to get it

Death

Mar 18, 2017
It's ok if it's crap islands are rare and I would buy any, I would just fix it up