Lost all my rare special heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
Username: Lemonss
What you were doing before this occurred: Nothing, @Heather was moving my plot and issue occured
What you've lost (Only if you lost something): All my heads. Some heads are over a year old, others from retired or old players and staff. hm_shi was moving my mansion and I put the wrong plot on accident, which is my fault I understand, but to be fair the mansion was way bigger then the plot. When she did undo, all of my chest items dissapeared, all of my heads, all of their signs and everything went rip. She witnessed it and had no idea what was going on because it seemed you had to click every item on the plot for it to re-appear. Not her complete fault, she did nothing wrong. Plot is go-124

bennyhendrick10

Dec 30, 2014
England
Forgot about Kels_lol, that head is really rare as she came back only once or twice after the server reset from the survival world. HDA changed his name pretty much after the new server came out so those heads are extremely rare too. Aster not so much, tiga is rare, ghiblis is rare.

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
Forgot about Kels_lol, that head is really rare as she came back only once or twice after the server reset from the survival world. HDA changed his name pretty much after the new server came out so those heads are extremely rare too. Aster not so much, tiga is rare, ghiblis is rare.
jk1119 ; ) alot of the vig's and others

Status
Not open for further replies.