Lost my legendary bow

dwarflyncher

Jul 17, 2017
Username: dwarflyncher
What were you doing before this occured: I put a legendary bow I just got into the auto enchanter. Then a server restart happened. After the restart my bow was not in there anymore.
What you've lost: A legendary bow (Elysian bow).
I know it says you're not refunding items that were eaten up, but I believe with the logs, staff would be able to tell what was put it and taken out and see that the bow was put in but never taken out.
Thank you.

frohoffen

Aug 15, 2017
I remember when you told me about this. I guess you just have to wait until staff comes on.
\

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
What were you doing before this occured: I put a legendary bow I just got into the auto enchanter. Then a server restart happened. After the restart my bow was not in there anymore.
I know it says you're not refunding items that were eaten up, but I believe with the logs, staff would be able to tell what was put it and taken out and see that the bow was put in but never taken out.
Thank you.
Aww damn that's a good point with using the Inspector mode for that...

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Thank you.
That really happens it's unavoidable to lose it in a restart.good luck tho

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Aww damn that's a good point with using the Inspector mode for that...
So unfortunutely all it shows if I use /co I is her removing stained clay... idek
Slimefun machines and such are based on having armor stands inside them so /co I shouldn't work on them because slimefun references the armor stand, not a block entity.