Lost sword

T

Trump15024

1. Trump15024

2. I was flying around at /warp shop doing nothing.

3. I lost a sword that had knock back fire aspect 1 and that's it but I saw another post about losing a sword I don't want it back but I was standing there and it was in my upper inventory that you have to press e to see and when I went to get it it was gone I could have not of dropped it and plus the janitor was not at the time so I don't know.

IPeedMyPants

Dec 20, 2016
1. Trump15024

3. I lost a sword that had knock back fire aspect 1 and that's it but I saw another post about losing a sword I don't want it back but I was standing there and it was in my upper inventory that you have to press e to see and when I went to get it it was gone I could have not of dropped it and plus the janitor was not at the time so I don't know.
are you just trying to get a free sword? xD

Death

Mar 18, 2017
1. Trump15024

Well thanks for reporting it even tho u dont want the sword just so the server owners coukd see if there are some stuff happenign wrong