Case Closed Lots of important, expensive items stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
1. Who are you accusing? @OnePunchGrill
2. What are your claims/accusations? My "Friend" at least USED to friend, @OnePunchGrill removed me from plot a89, with NO WARNING. NOTHING. No mail, no nothing. AND SHE LEFT ALL OF MY STUFF INSIDE THE HOUSE. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!?! Grill, you know better than that. Anyway. I have been trying to contact her for A MONTH. I come on and realize somethings wrong. Then I check as me, and realize a89 isn't on the list. Even worse, I remember I have a lot of stuff in there (By a lot, I mostly mean really expensive stuff) like a nuclear reactor, a coal generator, heated pressure chamber, and some other stuff I don't remember. I did break the reactors and put them away, but I mailed her the reactors were in the chest. NOW one of the two nuclear reactors is MINE. She may have helped make it, but I built a lot of it too, and assembled the whole thing. I provided the netherstars, too. I have tried discord and ingame mail. No replies, and I'm pretty sure she blocked me on dicord. I WAS EVEN BEING REASONABLE. I was being nice and kindly asking why did you remove me. NOW IM NOT GONNA BE NICE. I want every chest I say I was added to checked with /coi, AND the logs checked. I either A: Want to be added back so I can get my stuff+ 30k B: 1M or C: The whole house with the stuff in it. I would take the easy way and go A if I were you grill.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? Not really, but I have proof I was added in some screenshots and stuff. Also, I'm still added to a couple of chests, but not ALL the ones I used to be.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
I understand the circumstances that this was OnePunchGrill’s plot, however without a reasonable ground to stand on she took me off the plot/region without notifying me. My items worth of value were in the plot when she did this. This is not just a case where someone took someone off a plot. This individual took me off the plot with items worth of value on her property that was owned by me. I am asking that OnePunchGrill return my items to me and this can be resolved and if not I am asking staff to request my items back from her and or pay me the value of the items.

Reactions: laggynab

OnePunchGrill

Verified
OnePunchGrill
OnePunchGrill
Jul 10, 2017
False, don't listen to his lies. I was the one who offered him a place to live where we could experiment with slimefun for free and no worries. And now that we had a falling out he's trying to lie his ass off that I took away everything he had from him when in reality I made clear from the beginning that a89 is my house, and therefore THERE"S HOUSE RULES. if you break the HOUSE RULES you'll get banned from my house. SIMPLE AS THAT. sorry once again @sundae22

OnePunchGrill

Verified
OnePunchGrill
OnePunchGrill
Jul 10, 2017
AH yes, @sundae22 , go back to all the logs and check them if you want, I warned him like 3+ times that if he keeps messing with my personal items or randomly move **** around the house, I will do what i have to do. I swear by that statement, do I sound like i'm amused by all of this? I don't see why kicking a creepy and annoying guy out of my house is such a bad thing

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
AH yes, @sundae22 , go back to all the logs and check them if you want, I warned him like 3+ times that if he keeps messing with my personal items or randomly move **** around the house, I will do what i have to do. I swear by that statement, do I sound like i'm amused by all of this? I don't see why kicking a creepy and annoying guy out of my house is such a bad thing
You have the option to take people off your plot, however, you took me of the plot with the valuable property I owned in your plot that you knew about. I am asking for my items back. You basically stole the items that I own when you removed me from the plot with my items in there. I just want my reactor. Also, you warned me ONCE that I know of. YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA WHEN YOU DID WARN ME TO. All want is my heated pressure chamber, my reactor, and the few other things I had. ALSO, I provided you with a netherstar, and i wont even ask for it back. By "Stolen" items, I mean YOU DIDNT GIVE THEM TO ME WHEN YOU REMOVED ME. I'm trying to be reasonable here, and I will take further action and show you said nothing to me on discord either. FOR WEEKS.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
Also, if you A: Responded to my mail B: Just gave me back my items or C: Warned me you were removing me off THE PLOT AND I HAD TIME TO GET MY STUFF OFF IT. I DIDNT WANT TO MAKE A COURT CASE ON YOU. I DIDNT WANT TO HAVE TO GET MAD. I JUST WANT MY STUFF BACK. I TRYED TO BE REASONABLE. NOW IM MAD. YA JUST HAD TO GO AND PISS ME OFF, DIDNT YOU?

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
Being removed from the property isn't something you can sue for, @Leroymooshoo312. However, the items should be returned. I'll go through the property and use /co i for the chests and SlimeFun machines and compile a list.
Also, Btw, a lot of its not mine, so don't assume that. I have a freezer, a charging bench, a heated pressure chamber 1, a coal generator, I think an oil pump, I'll have to check if i have it with me (probably do) a nuclear reactor, and a few minor items. That's all i remember.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
You act like I was leaving you death threats in a chest. How was I creepy. You treated me like I was your bud. All up until now I guess. I thought you were my friend. I thought you cared about me. Guess not. Proved my words that I try to live by: Trust nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.