Mc Cities Fanfiction: The Plague of Mc Cities

A/N: I am not copying other writers, just simply inspired by our server's wonder environment and Josh's(Jo3512) writing. If you have not seen his fanfiction, "The Adventures of Nugget", then you're really missing out. Also, shoutout to EnderPort, you gotta check their's out as well. Keep in mind that I'm not a very good writer. :p (It's an excuse to pardon my mistakes, but I know there will be a lot of them.) The story takes place in Mc Cities, but not sure if that's going to be the only thing connecting.

Chapter One: "Before It All"

I've heard tales of how Mc Cities was before it all. Before all this. Before gangs and factions tore the town apart. Before our heroes had vanished. Before all the darkness. Oba had told us all about it. I remember that night distinctly.

Oba gathered all the young children around the candle-light after all the adults headed out. All the adults got skittish every-time the tale was told, and warned Oba about telling it. She, of course, saw it all as nonsense, and began to tell it to us that stormy night.

~~~

Long ago, the people of Mc Cities lived in harmony. Sure, crime still occured, but what working city doesn't have crime? Everything was fine. There were a group of people known as heroes, those who watched over: Ciel, Coban, Heather, Izzie, Willow, Typical, Kiri, and Kate. They were all dependable, all always there when something bad occurred. Oba would say how much she admired them all, and had dreams to be them. They were always protective of the city.

Until they weren't.

While Oba and her group of hunters were in the wild, they came across a patch of dark grass. A hunter named Fran investigated, while the group went on, spotting a flock of sheep. Fran, not wanting to get lost and missing out on a chance to try cooked mutton, hurried after them, but only after picking a small black rose from the patch.

Fran made a mistake. The dark turned the group's trail black, spreading it's darkness all throughout the wilderness. It consumed the wild, killing everything living. Oba teleported the entire group back to the city, an even worse mistake. Fran brought the black rose, bringing the dark infection to Mc Cities. People fell, left and right, never to return. Oba didn't want to go into too much detail, but gave a description anyway(from us children continuously begging).

People's eyes turned white and bled out, before turning to black and crumbling to dust, as the darkness consumed their brains. If they didn't die right away, they'd spend their last days, or years, being insane out of their minds, wandering the streets. Gangs turned more violent, setting fire to the city, but most caught the infection this way, for it became airborne. The city became a spot for a disease, an incurable disease.

Many of the rich fled the city on their planes and helicopters during the start of the outbreak, leaving the middle class and poor to fend for themselves. Some people tried to escape the city with their bikes or their feet, but the infection always caught up. Always. And the dark consumed the city, and only the city.

Fran had it the worse. Oba wouldn't want to go into it, but she said Fran became a carrier of the disease. She was infected, but the disease controlled her. The darkness consumed her, until she looked like a monster. Oba said she looked nothing like the sweet girl she once was. She roamed the city to this very day, still a very real threat.

Nearby cities built a shield around the city, trapping the disease. Oba said that they'd keep all the infected in there until they died. Most disagreed with this plan, but the trapping of the disease was the only way to save the rest of the world. They didn't account for one thing though.

The poor were immune. They never caught the infection, as long as they stayed in the city. Some upper middle class got infected, but lower middle class stayed alive. The infection was strange in that way, and Oba still is unsure why, but theorized that the poor ones, the ones who suffered in a working city anyway, deserved to stay alive. People gathered in the dark ruins of the city and struggled to survive, everyone working together.

Peace was achieved among death.

And the proclaimed heroes were absent for the entire thing.

~~~

A/N: Unknown when Chapter Two will be up, but working on it! :> If you want to be a character in this, you can comment on this thread or whateves. I might use names of people I know from the server. >///< Eep! Sorry if this chapter was bad!

A/N: After working on it for a bit, here you go! Chapter Two! [Uploaded: 4-7-17]

Characters Added(IGN): PixelPuppy6153(Pup Pixel), EnderPort (The Core of Tech), Slime_DR(Slime), and DonutOffendMe(Donut). Welcome to my fan-fic, and hope I don’t kill you off. :p But srsly… :p

Chapter Two: “One More Step”

The story Oba told us scared us. Mainly, the children would talk about Fran. None of the adults have seen Fran since the outbreak, and all the children were born during the outbreak. My best friend, Pup, always told me that she saw Fran wandering around when she snuck out, an activity that happened far too often. Her full name’s Pup Pixel, but Pup’s just a nickname. She never told me her real name, and in all honesty, I think she may have forgotten. Then again, my name's Fish, so....

She’s a preppy gal, with brown hair, green eyes, and a clean smile. Honestly, unknown how she stays so neat and clean with all this… stuff going on. She always seems over-positive. She’s a radio person, meaning she helps people stay up to date with everything going on. She always leaves nice messages. She helps with the morale here in these dark times, literally. I remember her telling tales late at night when she couldn’t fall asleep, and I listened in and stayed up with her all night.

Life changed one fateful night, when she snuck into my tent one night. We were only about 17, but our minds were older. Pup tried to convince me to leave the warehouse, to leave and never come back. She wanted to go rogue, something teens usually did because they thought they were being cool. I remember all the nights Pup and I mocked them, so I questioned her actions.

“Why in the heck would we want to leave Pup,” I questioned, sitting up from bed, groggy to hell.

“Why wouldn’t you? The city’s a big place, and we can’t be tied down here forever! Okay, look,” Pup whispered, as she removed a pistol from her jean jacket. “We’ll use this to protect ourselves out there, and we’ll be fine. I’m going to go ask Slime and Donut if they’ll come with.”

I stared back at her in horror as she stood up, confident I’d follow right behind. Us teens could never even see a gun, let alone use one. Pup seemed so confident and excited(like a pup) about having a pistol, and she opened my tent flap and waited.

“No way, Pup. You’re insane. We’ll die out there. We have NO chance whatsoever. First of all, we’re safe here, and we have everything we need. Second, we’re about to take the test soon, and we’ll find out place in life and stick with it. Thir-”

“Do you want to live here, as a shadow to your parents? As a little footnote in the bigger plan for us people?” She frowned, her tone awfully serious. She squatted down and got all up in my face. “You don’t want your life decided by a stupid little test, do you? This is a whole new life for us! We can do whatever we want! What do you say... best friend?”

My silence gave her the answer. The test was a big thing for me, and I was looking forward to it. The test was distributed by EnderPort, the main tech core of our city. We’d be tested, and be placed in certain jobs like, doctor, farmer, hunter, blacksmith, architect, etc. It was simple, but it gave us something to do, and something to get up in the morning for.

Everyone wanted to be a miner, because they were they had contact with people outside the city. Deep in the tunnels, the miners trade with outside world. The darkness hasn’t reached down below yet, and that was the best thing. Heck, I wanted to be a miner. But Pup couldn’t care less about what I wanted.

Pup exclaimed,” Are you serious?! You want to stay in this boring little place and lead a boring little life, all safe and snug?” It was the dead of night, and people in nearby tents were verbally ticked off, groaning and cursing.

“Pup, quiet down. And yes, I want to have a life, instead of an uncertain, dangerous life. I want to at least live long enough to maybe have a good job and maybe even a family. Plus, who knows what’s out there?”

Pup huffed, and stood up. She looked at me, pure anger in her eyes, and hurried out of my tent. I sat there in silence. I hope she wasn’t going to do anything stupid, right? My best friend began to walk out of my life. I could never see her again for as long as I could live. I groaned, reached for my jacket and worn shoes, and hurried after her.

Pup grinned triumphantly as she heard my shoe-steps right behind her. She turned around as her hair swung.

“I knew you would follow right behind me. Just like a puppy.”

A/N: I understand that this chapter did not have that much in it, but I'm working on introducing the characters. :D

[For further chapters, please look in the thread! The rest are posted there!]

--[Post Board]--
- Chapter Five is now up! Check it out! [5-16-17]

Last edited:

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
A/N: I am not copying other writers, just simply inspired by our server's wonder environment and Josh's(Jo3512) writing. If you have not seen his fanfiction, "The Adventures of Nugget", then you're really missing out. Also, shoutout to EnderPort, you gotta check their's out as well. Keep in mind that I'm not a very good writer. :p (It's an excuse to pardon my mistakes, but I know there will be a lot of them.) The story takes place in Mc Cities, but not sure if that's going to be the only thing connecting.
I

I've heard tales of how Mc Cities was before it all. Before all this. Before gangs and factions tore the town apart. Before our heroes had vanished. Before all the darkness. Oba had told us all about it. I remember that night distinctly.

Oba gathered all the young children around the candle-light after all the adults headed out. All the adults got skittish every-time the tale was told, and warned Oba about telling it. She, of course, saw it all as nonsense, and began to tell it to us that stormy night.

~~~

Long ago, the people of Mc Cities lived in harmony. Sure, crime still occured, but what working city doesn't have crime? Everything was fine. There were a group of people known as heroes, those who watched over: Ciel, Coban, Heather, Izzie, Willow, Typical, Kiri, and Kate. They were all dependable, all always there when something bad occurred. Oba would say how much she admired them all, and had dreams to be them. They were always protective of the city.

Until they weren't.

While Oba and her group of hunters were in the wild, they came across a patch of dark grass. A hunter named Fran investigated, while the group went on, spotting a flock of sheep. Fran, not wanting to get lost and missing out on a chance to try cooked mutton, hurried after them, but only after picking a small black rose from the patch.

Fran made a mistake. The dark turned the group's trail black, spreading it's darkness all throughout the wilderness. It consumed the wild, killing everything living. Oba teleported the entire group back to the city, an even worse mistake. Fran brought the black rose, bringing the dark infection to Mc Cities. People fell, left and right, never to return. Oba didn't want to go into too much detail, but gave a description anyway(from us children continuously begging).

People's eyes turned white and bled out, before turning to black and crumbling to dust, as the darkness consumed their brains. If they didn't die right away, they'd spend their last days, or years, being insane out of their minds, wandering the streets. Gangs turned more violent, setting fire to the city, but most caught the infection this way, for it became airborne. The city became a spot for a disease, an incurable disease.

Many of the rich fled the city on their planes and helicopters during the start of the outbreak, leaving the middle class and poor to fend for themselves. Some people tried to escape the city with their bikes or their feet, but the infection always caught up. Always. And the dark consumed the city, and only the city.

Fran had it the worse. Oba wouldn't want to go into it, but she said Fran became a carrier of the disease. She was infected, but the disease controlled her. The darkness consumed her, until she looked like a monster. Oba said she looked nothing like the sweet girl she once was. She roamed the city to this very day, still a very real threat.

Nearby cities built a shield around the city, trapping the disease. Oba said that they'd keep all the infected in there until they died. Most disagreed with this plan, but the trapping of the disease was the only way to save the rest of the world. They didn't account for one thing though.

The poor were immune. They never caught the infection, as long as they stayed in the city. Some upper middle class got infected, but lower middle class stayed alive. The infection was strange in that way, and Oba still is unsure why, but theorized that the poor ones, the ones who suffered in a working city anyway, deserved to stay alive. People gathered in the dark ruins of the city and struggled to survive, everyone working together.

~~~

A/N: Unknown when Chapter Two will be up, but working on it! :> If you want to be a character in this, you can comment on this thread or whateves. I might use names of people I know from the server. >///< Eep! Sorry if this chapter was bad!
Nice work. As I said I'm still working on chapter two of my fan fiction. This is a good start.

Legit5

Nov 23, 2016
the sky ;)

~~~

Until they weren't.

~~~

Add me :3 haha jk u don't have to

Reactions: Fab_Fishy

CreeperGamer

~~~

Until they weren't.

~~~

A/N: After working on it for a bit, here you go! Chapter Two! [Uploaded: 4-7-17]

Characters Added(IGN): PixelPuppy6153(Pup Pixel), EnderPort (The Core of Tech), Slime_DR(Slime), and Donut(DonutOffendMe). Welcome to my fan-fic, and hope I don’t kill you off. :p But srsly… :p

Chapter Two: “One More Step”

The story Oba told us scared us. Mainly, the children would talk about Fran. None of the adults have seen Fran since the outbreak, and all the children were born during the outbreak. My best friend, Pup, always told me that she saw Fran wandering around when she snuck out. Her full name’s Pup Pixel, but Pup’s just a nickname. She never told me her real name, and in all honesty, I think she may have forgotten.

She’s a preppy gal, with brown hair, green eyes, and a clean smile. Honestly, unknown how she stays so neat and clean with all this… stuff going on. She always seems over-positive. She’s a radio person, meaning she helps people stay up to date with everything going on. She always leaves nice messages. She helps with the morale here in these dark times, literally. I remember her telling tales late at night when she couldn’t fall asleep, and I listened in and stayed up with her all night.

Life changed one fateful night, when she snuck into my tent one night. We were only about 17, but our minds were older. Pup tried to convince me to leave the warehouse, to leave and never come back. She wanted to go rogue, something teens usually did because they thought they were being cool. I remember all the nights Pup and I mocked them, so I questioned her actions.

“Why in the heck would we want to leave Pup,” I questioned, sitting up from bed, groggy to hell.

“Why wouldn’t you? The city’s a big place, and we can’t be tied down here forever! Okay, look,” Pup whispered, as she removed a pistol from her jean jacket. “We’ll use this to protect ourselves out there, and we’ll be fine. I’m going to go ask Slime and Donut if they’ll come with.”

I stared back at her in horror as she stood up, confident I’d follow right behind. Us teens could never even see a gun, let alone use one. Pup seemed so confident and excited(like a pup) about having a pistol, and she opened my tent flap and waited.

“No way, Pup. You’re insane. We’ll die out there. We have NO chance whatsoever. First of all, we’re safe here, and we have everything we need. Second, we’re about to take the test soon, and we’ll find out place in life and stick with it. Thir-”

“Do you want to live here, as a shadow to your parents? As a little footnote in the bigger plan for us people?” She frowned, her tone awfully serious. She squatted down and got all up in my face. “You don’t want your life decided by a stupid little test, do you? This is a whole new life for us! We can do whatever we want! What do you say... best friend?”

My silence gave her the answer. The test was a big thing for me, and I was looking forward to it. The test was distributed by EnderPort, the main tech core of our city. We’d be tested, and be placed in certain jobs like, doctor, farmer, hunter, blacksmith, architect, etc. It was simple, but it gave us something to do, and something to get up in the morning for.

Everyone wanted to be a miner, because they were they had contact with people outside the city. Deep in the tunnels, the miners trade with outside world. The darkness hasn’t reached down below yet, and that was the best thing. Heck, I wanted to be a miner. But Pup couldn’t care less about what I wanted.

Pup exclaimed,” Are you serious?! You want to stay in this boring little place and lead a boring little life, all safe and snug?” It was the dead of night, and people in nearby tents were verbally ticked off, groaning and cursing.

“Pup, quiet down. And yes, I want to have a life, instead of an uncertain, dangerous life. I want to at least live long enough to maybe have a good job and maybe even a family. Plus, who knows what’s out there?”

Pup huffed, and stood up. She looked at me, pure anger in her eyes, and hurried out of my tent. I sat there in silence. I hope she wasn’t going to do anything stupid, right? My best friend began to walk out of my life. I could never see her again for as long as I could live. I groaned, reached for my jacket and worn shoes, and hurried after her.

Pup grinned triumphantly as she heard my shoe-steps right behind her. She turned around as her hair swung.

“I knew you would follow right behind me. Just like a puppy.”

A/N: I understand that this chapter did not have that much in it, but I'm working on introducing the characters. :D
I love the story Faby_Fishy! I really do love it from the bottom of my heart, I love the story line, characters, plot, everything! Again I love it! Thank you for the Fan Fiction!

D

Deleted member 832

Heheh, please don't hack my core, I will die! Or maybe I will become artificially intelligent and kill you all :D

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
I love this, if the heroes are featured again i hope i dont die lol ;P