Mc Not Working

Legit5

Nov 23, 2016
the sky ;)
ZozoBenny's MC isn't working, so she hasn't been on for over 20 days. She will be on soon though, as soon as we fix it. But recently, we haven't had the time to do so. Thank you for understanding!
~Legit5

Reactions: laggynab

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
ZozoBenny's MC isn't working, so she hasn't been on for over 20 days. She will be on soon though, as soon as we fix it. But recently, we haven't had the time to do so. Thank you for understanding!
~Legit5
How is it not working?

ReverseFlassh

Oct 30, 2016
My best tip to you is to make sure everything is updated. You need to have ram to use minecraft, and make sure you are on the latest Java. Try to remove all mods and run a vanilla minecraft version, and if that does not work, delete minecraft and re-download it to ensure all corrupt files are removed.

Legit5

Nov 23, 2016
the sky ;)
My best tip to you is to make sure everything is updated. You need to have ram to use minecraft, and make sure you are on the latest Java. Try to remove all mods and run a vanilla minecraft version, and if that does not work, delete minecraft and re-download it to ensure all corrupt files are removed.
Thank you, that might actually help.

ReverseFlassh

Oct 30, 2016
Thank you, that might actually help.
If that does not work, I suggest looking at your crash report (Minecraft makes a crash report every time you crash) and look for the error, and google it or send it to Mojang to get it checked. If that fails, honestly update your computer and double check any software or new applications you downloaded recently which may interfere with running .jar files.