McCities Mine

• We are currently looking for new architect and police members, if you feel up to the task for either, follow the links below to apply!
    Architect Applications: Click here
    Police Applications: Click Here

JustYourTypical

Former Staff
Jul 21, 2014
London

It's here! The thing we have all been waiting for, the mine!
It works just like the farm, where you mine for ores, making them easier to get and you can sell them at the shop!
The ores work on a percentage base, so if you mine a ore, an ore will spawn randomly in its place.
To get there type in chat /warp mine

Happy Mining :D

Apr 5, 2017

It works just like the farm, where you mine for ores, making them easier to get and you can sell them at the shop!
The ores work on a percentage base, so if you mine a ore, an ore will spawn randomly in its place.

Yaaayyyy!!!!!

laggynab

Oct 25, 2016
maldives

U are so good at taking screenshots! OMg! Thnks soso much great mod lord of lords Just! Ur the best! I am honoured to see u!

BrendaM

Feb 21, 2017

I just used it for the first time yesterday and I love it.