McCities News Re-Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Apr 9, 2016
Greetings,

As some of you might already know, I started a news channel about 5 months ago. This channel never took flight because the structure was not strong. However, I have seen much interest in a news channel and would like to start the job back up. First off, these are the following roles: Anchor/Journalist, Reporter/Journalist and Script Writer/Journalist. This job is the most prestigious job McCities will have to offer because there are only SIX job openings. Because of this there is a short application. The link to that will be at the bottom of this thread. Next, let me give you a description of the jobs.

Anchor/Journalist (2 Spots): Your the face of the company. You and another co-anchor read the news stories. Along with reading the news, you must submit a news piece each week for the newscast. This job requires a strong reader, writer,speaker, gmail account, and Skype.

Reporter/Journalist(3 Spots): This person goes on the streets with players and interviews them. Along with an interview the reporter must submit a written piece about their story. This job requires a strong writer, speaker, gmail account, Skype, and recording software.

Script Editor/Journalist(1 Spot): Arguably the most important role of the news team. This employee edits each news piece put into the script. Along with fixing the script this person provides one news piece a week. The job requires, Strong English Skills, Strong Writing Skills, Skype, and a gmail account.

Salaries vary depending on how much the newscast brings in. (Based on Views)
Anchor/Journalist - Guaranteed $3,000 each newscast.
Reporter/Journalist - Guaranteed $3,000 each newscast.
Script Writer/Journalist - Guaranteed $5,000 each newscast.

To Finish, all News Team member will receive a tag specific to their job.
[News][Anchorman]
[News][Reporter]
[News][Journalist]

APPLICATION:
Application Click Here

Best,
DavidThePowerful:creeper:

Status
Not open for further replies.