• Poll closed .

QueenMelone

Verified
nawledge
nawledge
Oct 24, 2016
your fruit bowl

Yay I'm so pumped for this!
Hello citizens of McCities! In celebration of my new castle and Christmas, I will be throwing a grand ball & party at 3:00 pm EST on Saturday, December 16th (subject to change if my life gets in the way). The entire server is invited to this festive celebration, and guests will enjoy the luxury of royalty, with drinks and other refreshments. Guests are invited to join dancing, mingling and the Sneaky Santa in the castle's ballroom.

This is a formal event, suits and gowns are requested if possible. If you need a skin, these lovely ladies can turn you into Cinderella! (Not for free and they don't know I'm linking them lol) http://mccities.com/threads/digital-art-skins.6775/#post-51849
http://mccities.com/threads/digital-art.6774/page-2#post-51734

Please let me know if you plan to attend! I need to know how much food to provide and how much staff to hire. Also, if you would like to play Sneaky Santa, a game where everyone ends up with a gift, it would help tremendously if everyone who can would bring a gift, worth less than 5k, so that there is more variety and I can more easily ensure everyone can participate. Some gifts I plan on providing include a teddy bear, banner art, and pets like llamas.

I plan on hiring servants, so if you are interested please contact me! Your job will mainly be serving guests refreshments and send anyone unhappy to me. Expect to be on duty for 1-3 hours, and I would like to meet with you before the party so that you know your way around the castle.

I also will be needing lots of food. This includes alcohol, slimefun wine, slimefun Christmas food like cookies, candy apples and hot chocolate. Please contact me if you would be interested in supplying any of these things!

Merry Christmas and I hope to see you there!!

T

Trump15024

I will be coming just have to let my secret service know :D

xXAtomic_SushiXx

Sep 20, 2017
earth
Yay I'm so pumped for this!
Hello citizens of McCities! In celebration of my new castle and Christmas, I will be throwing a grand ball & party at 3:00 pm EST on Saturday, December 16th (subject to change if my life gets in the way). The entire server is invited to this festive celebration, and guests will enjoy the luxury of royalty, with drinks and other refreshments. Guests are invited to join dancing, mingling and the Sneaky Santa in the castle's ballroom.

This is a formal event, suits and gowns are requested if possible. If you need a skin, these lovely ladies can turn you into Cinderella! (Not for free and they don't know I'm linking them lol) http://mccities.com/threads/digital-art-skins.6775/#post-51849
http://mccities.com/threads/digital-art.6774/page-2#post-51734

Please let me know if you plan to attend! I need to know how much food to provide and how much staff to hire. Also, if you would like to play Sneaky Santa, a game where everyone ends up with a gift, it would help tremendously if everyone who can would bring a gift, worth less than 5k, so that there is more variety and I can more easily ensure everyone can participate. Some gifts I plan on providing include a teddy bear, banner art, and pets like llamas.

I plan on hiring servants, so if you are interested please contact me! Your job will mainly be serving guests refreshments and send anyone unhappy to me. Expect to be on duty for 1-3 hours, and I would like to meet with you before the party so that you know your way around the castle.

I also will be needing lots of food. This includes alcohol, slimefun wine, slimefun Christmas food like cookies, candy apples and hot chocolate. Please contact me if you would be interested in supplying any of these things!

Merry Christmas and I hope to see you there!!
Ohhh, exciting!