Denied Mihomes2017 - Architect Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

Jun 12, 2017
Note: Modern Intricate Homes is a HOME DEVELOPER (Specialty: Residential Master Planned Communities)

Note: Anything built before June 10, 2017 is now outdated. Mihomes2017 is providing new interior features, and new roof designs for future communities.

Modern Intricate Homes is pleased to be your minecraft home builder. The home builder is known for implementing spaciousness and connectivity throughout the homes. Providing state of the art kitchen uttensils and high quality craftmanship. In addition, Modern Intricate Homes is happy to serve great rooms with soaring ceilings that flow into gourmet kitchens with expansive countertops that serves an ideal back drop setting for hosting casual dinners at home, and buffets for family and friends.

Large windows are thoughtfully placed throughout the home to fill the home with natural light. Arches are scattered throughout the home to divide sections of the home that serves an open room concept.

We (mihomes2017) are pleased to provide as much as we can to make you happy with your new home. Additional upgrades may be requested, if only, you talk with a builder (mihomes2017) from Modern Intricate Homes.

Note: If upgrades are not requested from the home shopper, the homes will be upgraded by the builder's preference.

Your current in game name: mihomes2017

Do you have Skype? (Yes or no only; we have an arch chat to discuss projects and builds as a team): Yes

I also have discord! Add me! ---> mihomes2017#9469
Which of your creative plots would you like to submit?
Plots:
- /plot home 1 (now ready)

https://mihomes2018.wordpress.com/

Creative World - Test Build

Home Information:
Floor Plan - The Fairfield, 2,964 SQFT ---> Adding an upstairs bonus room will add 429 sqft. (3,393 sqft)
Exterior Style - Italianate
Built - June 13, 2017: USA, FL - 07:33PM
Price:
Owner, mayor, community manager, etc decides the appropriate price for the property(ies) within the community built by Modern Intricate Homes.

Other Communities:

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?: All of my floor plans have a choice of their own interior and exterior design.

Exterior Styles offered by Modern Intricate Homes:

- Spanish Colonial
- Italianate
- European Cottage
- French Country
- Classic Tudor
- Modern Elegance
- Tuscan
- Bungalow
- Traditional Chalet
- Greek Provincial
- Monterey
- Farm House

Examples: Here is an example of the Clarabelle Floor plan in THREE exterior styles. Take a look below!

Spanish Colonial

Italianate

European Cottage

More Information:
The skills that I apply to all of my structures have that open connectivity. All of the floor plans have a set of their own exterior styles that are offered in the community. The exteriors create a beautiful street scene and curb appeal. Go on the website to see more communities built by Modern Intricate Homes.

In addition, once staff and players selected their floor plan and preffered exterior style. They have the option to upgrade their interiors by selecting their home upgrades. All of the home upgrades are worth minecraft currency. Be prepared to spend money!

Modern Intricate Homes is pleased to provide not only residential structures. Modern Intricate Homes provides:
- Central Parks
- Recreational Centers
- Small Shops
- Plaza Centers
- Universities
- Boardwalk Trails
... and much more! (I've built 3 cruiseships before, but I don't offer those anymore.)

Check on the website for more information for other offered projects.

Did you know?
The squarefootages built by Modern Intricate Homes range from 2,100 - 10,500+ squarefeet!

Did you know?
The price of the home is calculated per square foot. If upgrades are selected, the price of the home increases.

Did you know?
Modern Intricate Homes has built more than 350 homes!

How much time do you tend to build each week?: 8 - 15 per week.

Tell us about your favorite building memory: My favorite building memory is when server owners throughout the world were interested in having me in their server. They tell me that I'm a very good and reliable builder.

Royal Plaza Center (Shopping Center)

Last edited:

Warrior04

Jun 4, 2017
The question what plot you want them to see is when you build something in creative give them that plot id so they can see what you built.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Which of your creative plots would you like to submit? (Example, you have 5 plots but you think your 3rd is the best. You get there with /plot home:3): I am not sure what this means, but here is my website
Yeah, just go to /warp creative and do /plot auto and build something before you apply. :D Good luck.

Christopher

Jun 12, 2017
Good news: I'm currently building a new floor plan that is about 3,000 - 4,500+ square feet. I would have to calculate the full square footage. All in all, I am happy to take this opportunity to deliver one of my products in this building test. Building Residential - Master Planned Communities is my expertise. :)

If you go on my website, you can see all of my deadlines in all servers that I work/worked for. You can also see server ip addresses and discord addresses. And last but not least. Home upgrades. Players and staff can personalize their homes with the home upgrades they select. :)

Christopher

Jun 12, 2017
Update: The home is now complete in the creative server! The plot ID is 21: -9

Feel free to look at the Fairfield floorplan.

Reactions: Warrior04

Death

Mar 18, 2017
christopher good luck and I like your builds, I will probablly hire you tho is price really 600k or more for the first one on the test build as, 600k are around to make really big mansions and prices need to vary depending on time, resources used, transfer, the architects build but, to be honest youre price is way overpriced for the house and it need to drop a bit which would also attract more customers as not all the citizens of mccities has lots of money

Reactions: Christopher

Christopher

Jun 12, 2017
christopher good luck and I like your builds, I will probablly hire you tho is price really 600k or more for the first one on the test build as, 600k are around to make really big mansions and prices need to vary depending on time, resources used, transfer, the architects build but, to be honest youre price is way overpriced for the house and it need to drop a bit which would also attract more customers as not all the citizens of mccities has lots of money
The home is expensive because this is a model home. The floor plan starts at $120 per square feet, and the home is upgraded.

I can always lower down the prices, don't worry. By the way, I'm just the builder. Not the property appraiser lol.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
The home is expensive because this is a model home. The floor plan starts at $120 per square feet, and the home is upgraded.

I can always lower down the prices, don't worry. By the way, I'm just the builder. Not the property appraiser lol.
Architects on this server usually have a lot lower prices and if you want customers, lower is better ;) .. for example, Pixel Puppy used to (idk if still) charge 4k per hour of work. Price per block doesn't really work well since this is minecraft XD

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.