Denied Mihomes2017 - Architect Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

Jun 12, 2017
I'm not the appraiser. I'm just the builder. It's whoever is in charge of the community. Whoever is in charge of the community can give the prices of the homes.

Christopher

Jun 12, 2017
If I were to build a master plan community on McCities, the prices would range from $20,000 - $75,500 (not per block)

I hope this is a good price range :)

Last edited:

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
If I were to build a master plan community on McCities, the prices would range from $1,000 - $7,500 (not per block)

I hope this is a good price range :)
Prices for what??? I just built a skyscraper 14 floors and sold it for only 150k- that's to give u an estimate on what money is worth on this server. It looks like a nice house, but 688k is overkill...

Christopher

Jun 12, 2017
I'm just the builder. Not the appraiser. I already spoke with the others the price is too high. Yes I already know. Yes I already know. Yes I already know. But thank you for giving me the price of your build. Now I have an idea what prices I can give. IF I do accepted as an architect.

We are talking about the prices for the homes. You can read the rest of the conversation for more details.

Last edited:

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I'm just the builder. Not the appraiser. I already spoke with the others the price is too high. Yes I already know. Yes I already know. Yes I already know. But thank you for giving me the price of your build. Now I have an idea what prices I can give. IF I do accepted as an architect.

We are talking about the prices for the homes. You can read the rest of the conversation for more details.
I can show u the build- i furnished a few floors, not them all, but yea, it was 150k for basement, building, resteraunt, and pool- enjoy ur building!

H

Heather

Your application is extensive but I'd like to see your builds vary a bit more in shape and style. Especially in the attached pictures, each of those three builds has almost the exact same shape, only different blocks to change up the styles. Best of luck to you in the future!

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.