Denied Miilks architect app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miilk

Mar 25, 2017
your local supermarket
Your current in game name:
Miilk

Do you have Skype? (Yes or no only; we have an arch chat to discuss projects and builds as a team):
I do.

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit? (Example, you have 5 plots but you think your 3rd is the best. You get there with /plot home:3):

2nd plot (-35;-5)

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?:
Interior, however I do enjoy exterior too.

How much time do you tend to build each week?:
Quite a lot of time building roleplays and such.

Tell us about your favorite building memory:
On a different server, me and my friend were building a roleplay. The school was huge and detailed. We had a fountain and trees. Once it got griefed, however, we worked through it and persevered. I have not seen the people I built with since, however, it is a memory I will hold close to my heart forever.
Also, in a singleplayer world I started building, non-stop. Every single day. But I only built in the end because I thought it was cool. I made dragons and houses and cabins. And then I accidentally deleted the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laurel

Donut

Jan 14, 2017
your nearby Krispy Kreme
One time, I built this entire city in my world that I spent months on and it was freaking awesome. It had skyscrapers, big brands and all the city things but I too had accidentally deleted it because I downloaded Minecraft again and I didn't know it would delete my world D: So now it is gone forever.. Anyways, good luck!!!!

Reactions: Miilk
Status
Not open for further replies.