More Features

Suzz48awesome

Oct 31, 2016
So, I was having a chat with some other players and we thought it would be awesome to have a few more fun/interesting plugins to add more variety to the server! We thought about adding wars, which could add a lot of role-play, maybe zombie apocalypses which are announced by staff, like: Zombie Apocalypse, stay inside.. and many other things that could attract more new players and interest old ones even more!

We even suggested including a mod which allows you to adjust your size and shape, which would be awesome for role-play! (I don't know how easy this would be to install though..) I just think it would be nice to have a major update to add cool new features like factions, wars, apocalypses, maybe even natural disasters and things like that!

Tell me what you think!

Reactions: Legit5

Donut

Jan 14, 2017
your nearby Krispy Kreme
I think it would be great to add more features to our gameplay! I would especially love it if we had skins of people in their occupations such as police, doctors, architects e.t.c. The more the roleplay, the more fun!!

Reactions: Legit5
D

Deleted member 832

So, I was having a chat with some other players and we thought it would be awesome to have a few more fun/interesting plugins to add more variety to the server! We thought about adding wars, which could add a lot of role-play, maybe zombie apocalypses which are announced by staff, like: Zombie Apocalypse, stay inside.. and many other things that could attract more new players and interest old ones even more!

We even suggested including a mod which allows you to adjust your size and shape, which would be awesome for role-play! (I don't know how easy this would be to install though..) I just think it would be nice to have a major update to add cool new features like factions, wars, apocalypses, maybe even natural disasters and things like that!

Tell me what you think!
We need furniture readded

Suzz48awesome

Oct 31, 2016
I think it would be great to add more features to our gameplay! I would especially love it if we had skins of people in their occupations such as police, doctors, architects e.t.c. The more the roleplay, the more fun!!
Yes, that would be cool!