My Playtime may be irregular

jk1119

Temp S Minister
Nov 16, 2014
In A Barn Somewhere
www.youtube.com
Hey Guys,
As everyone is doing paragraphs for when they leave rather than slipping into the ether, here is mine; Its Jk as you well know. If you know me truly this server is my baby but over the past few weeks I have felt the same way, The issue that hits me most is I am no longer enjoying myself while being staff. Other minor issues is I no longer have any friends on the server (bar Typi who has exams, Lilnub and Sustain but they live in Canada...) that are within my time zone. I also know I cause more issues on the server than I fix via miss communication and general lack of maturity. Another thing is we don't even follow our own rules and half the staff don't even know them. It has got to the point when you're trying to get each other demoted more than you are helping the server and that is a environment I simply can't work in. The reason why I didn't do much region creation, reselling or managing is due to the fact I was doing every other staff members job at the same time. I'd like to thank Typical for taking me this far and being a all round friend, mentor and a listener when I needed you most. Right now you would probably call me a baby for running from a problem rather than tackling it head on… but I have been trying to keep the server at 110% while you are gone but I can't, I'm sorry. My personal recommendations on who should take Game's and my place is either Sustain or Lilnub due to the fact they treat players the same nor matter what. I wish you all the best in whatever you do with your short lives and to remember you only live once so make it a good run.
Your Loving Pig,
Jacob.
Just thought i'd put this here too.