Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
I was farming my SF plants in the basement of my region bfactory1 when a message popped up, saying that "bfactory1 can be bought for $75000." Alarmed, I quickly did /as buy, losing $75k in the process. I don't have any proof that I owned the property beforehand, but you can ask my neighbor KillrsPetDragon or CupcakeCrazy. We friendly pvped a month or so ago, and he noticed that I owned the plot. I notified Izzie that this happened, she said that it was probably auto-sell and that she'd tell higher staff later. Thanks!
Screen Shot 2017-04-10 at 5.46.26 PM.png

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
I completely forgot about this, but reading DelicateBean's report about his auto-sell plot jogged my memory. Sorry if this counts as a "bump," but will I be getting a refund? There's insufficient proof, I know, but I'll upload a file that shows that I owned bfactory1 on April 6, 2017.

Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 9.11.37 AM.png

D

Deleted member 832

This happened to me as well, my property was the first to experience this glitch, sky45. I'm not sure what's wrong but the Dev seems to suggest that there's a corruption somewhere with worldguard and ar check

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I was farming my SF plants in the basement of my region bfactory1 when a message popped up, saying that "bfactory1 can be bought for $75000." Alarmed, I quickly did /as buy, losing $75k in the process. I don't have any proof that I owned the property beforehand, but you can ask my neighbor KillrsPetDragon or CupcakeCrazy. We friendly pvped a month or so ago, and he noticed that I owned the plot. I notified Izzie that this happened, she said that it was probably auto-sell and that she'd tell higher staff later. Thanks!
View attachment 2264
I can assure you that sundae22 owned this as I have been a constant customer to her and I bring in some of the logs from the past and now I ak scared to hell thta my plots can go for autosale at any time while I am gone

Reactions: sundae22