My response to another false post by @Shaddow_stalker77

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

Here is my official response to @Shadow_stalker77 false, foolish, and useless post against me just to stir up trouble. (I found out about her post by people /msg me and saying how silly it was). I feel I have the right to respond to this and I will. And I think @sundae22 is encouraging and keeping this arguing going by being directly involved and not trying to solve this with her sister. I even /msg sundae22 the other night and said sorry about all the arguing trying to end it and that proves that means nothing to this "staff member" apparently. So let's get started. To respond to a useless post by @Shadow_stalker77 because she has nothing else to do apparently and could maybe be helping @sundae22 with Bunny or something.

1. @Shadow_stalker77 said in her post it's hard to find the truth about election rules in Runnerboro. This is just not true. @eatsmith the owner of the island made a post on rules and again anyone can run no matter where you live in McCities, what property you own, how much money you have, or your work on the server. Just as long as you have not committed a level 1 felony in Runnerboro in the last 14 days.

2. @Shadow_stalker77 said that I disagree with how @eatsmith runs Runnerboro which is again false. I made a suggestion old players who come on like 2 days before the resell mark should have properties taken away. Eatsmith and I are in close contact and sometimes he can't be active be @Shadow_stalker77 he is in college and works for the US Department Of Defense.

3. She brought up where I mentioned @LavaFlake getting banned. I asked that question because he was banned for buying a property for cheap and not reporting it and got banned. This could affect the economy of Runnerboro if he applies that there but me and Lava solved that together. She also mentioned I have been banned before yes this is true. I have been banned for standing up whats right because apparently a lot of people here don't know what happens behind the scenes and how much false info is spread from all kinds of people.

4. Yes, I won with 61% of the vote last election and I said 70% sorry I was 9 points off saying that. This just shows how petty you went.

5. She said I banned island owners from Running. This is not true. I actually vetoed a motion to ban island owners from running and even fought to allow Death Inferno and Tiger and Turkey to run. If she knew how our government in Runnerboro works I cant change election rules without 2/3 majority and I never intended to do that. The court did pass a motion to ban island owners from Running and I banned that motion.

6. Yep, you have every right to make a post against me I would rather you make it public to show how long you took to basically show your personal feelings on things.

Did I forget anything? Ok cya

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
You addressed nothing. The screenshots I have proved every one of my claims, and none of what you say here is true of has any evidence whatsoever. I never said you "banned" people from running, which brings to mind, did you even read my post?

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
And why'd you bring sundae into this, she can't do anything to resolve the argument between you and I. Anyway, I thought you said sundae and I were the same person :/

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Here is my official response to @Shadow_stalker77 false, foolish, and useless post against me just to stir up trouble. (I found out about her post by people /msg me and saying how silly it was). I feel I have the right to respond to this and I will. And I think @sundae22 is encouraging and keeping this arguing going by being directly involved and not trying to solve this with her sister. I even /msg sundae22 the other night and said sorry about all the arguing trying to end it and that proves that means nothing to this "staff member" apparently. So let's get started. To respond to a useless post by @Shadow_stalker77 because she has nothing else to do apparently and could maybe be helping @sundae22 with Bunny or something.

1. @Shadow_stalker77 said in her post it's hard to find the truth about election rules in Runnerboro. This is just not true. @eatsmith the owner of the island made a post on rules and again anyone can run no matter where you live in McCities, what property you own, how much money you have, or your work on the server. Just as long as you have not committed a level 1 felony in Runnerboro in the last 14 days.

2. @Shadow_stalker77 said that I disagree with how @eatsmith runs Runnerboro which is again false. I made a suggestion old players who come on like 2 days before the resell mark should have properties taken away. Eatsmith and I are in close contact and sometimes he can't be active be @Shadow_stalker77 he is in college and works for the US Department Of Defense.

3. She brought up where I mentioned @LavaFlake getting banned. I asked that question because he was banned for buying a property for cheap and not reporting it and got banned. This could affect the economy of Runnerboro if he applies that there but me and Lava solved that together. She also mentioned I have been banned before yes this is true. I have been banned for standing up whats right because apparently a lot of people here don't know what happens behind the scenes and how much false info is spread from all kinds of people.

4. Yes, I won with 61% of the vote last election and I said 70% sorry I was 9 points off saying that. This just shows how petty you went.

5. She said I banned island owners from Running. This is not true. I actually vetoed a motion to ban island owners from running and even fought to allow Death Inferno and Tiger and Turkey to run. If she knew how our government in Runnerboro works I cant change election rules without 2/3 majority and I never intended to do that. The court did pass a motion to ban island owners from Running and I banned that motion.

6. Yep, you have every right to make a post against me I would rather you make it public to show how long you took to basically show your personal feelings on things.

Did I forget anything? Ok cya
I’m not sure how try #5 is, you told us that island owners aren’t allowed to run - you stated it again in a private conversation that island owners cannot run. In the end it was eatsmith who said they can.

T

Trump15024

I’m not sure how try #5 is, you told us that island owners aren’t allowed to run - you stated it again in a private conversation that island owners cannot run. In the end it was eatsmith who said they can.
I said in a private conversation island owners cannot run passed by the courts but in Runnerboro courts don't make election rules and I vetoed it. @eatsmith and I had a long discussion about this and if you want I can get @Pigpuns on a 2/3 majority to stop public and private island owners from running I have already got permission by @eatsmith at any time to change it on a 2/3 majority don't think I will though.

Reactions: Powerfull

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
What? Also, this means that other islands our getting involved in other elections trying to influence them. I will be discussing this with @Pigpuns and decide our next steps
Bunny Island's official statement: Bunny Island has no intention to influence the Runnerboro elections. Shadow_stalker77 is not representing Bunny Island in her claims. Therefore, there is nothing to discuss with the city manager about Bunny Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.