Napa Valley Fire

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Heyyy its Laur, and IM OKAY. So there is a fire rn in Napa Valley (wine country) and i was there cause we have a house over there. And so it was rlly windy so the fire spread SUPER quick and we had to evacuate. Im fine now, but the house is gone and so is my laptop cause i had to leave it behind. I was rlly stupid and i grabbed my phone and 5 stuffed animals So right now thats all i have. A phone and 5 stuffed animals, but im rlly mad cause i only grabbed 5 the rest are gone T-T (Luka, Keko, Fuzzy, Fluff, Basil, Chilli, Frosty, Coco, Quack, Kush, Sky, Waddles, Spike, Chips, and Bean.... yes i named a stuffed animal after @DelicateBean ) Thank god the rest are at my homes in LA, SF, and Canada. But anyway im rlly stress rn, but It would be amazing if you guys could all just smile, and think of all the great in YOUR life :D cause the one thing ive learned from this is...... no matter what happens, you just have to learn to look up and smile for the people who you love b/c even if you cant do anything about your situation, you can help spread hope and positivity to those around you. And if you guys can smile and help this city do the same, it would make me the happiest girl alive :D <3
And i LOVE you guys so much, and i really want to act positive about this cause there is no point in being sad. It doesn't help anyone. And all i want rn is for you guys to smile, cause you might not know, but it can mean the world to someone. :D Dont Forget To Smile
-Laur :D

NeonPinkPanda

Nov 8, 2016
-.- rlly Laur..... YOU TAKE YOUR STUFFED ANIMALS OVER YOUR LAPTOP??? Gosh u are more stupid than i though. WAIT..... U LEFT CHIPS BEHIND? -.- pick up ur phone, i need to cuss at you. But anyway, ill see you soon, ily <3

Note to everyone:
guys, smile even i will xD:D #SmileForLaur

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
-.- rlly Laur..... YOU TAKE YOUR STUFFED ANIMALS OVER YOUR LAPTOP??? Gosh u are more stupid than i though. WAIT..... U LEFT CHIPS BEHIND? -.- pick up ur phone, i need to cuss at you. But anyway, ill see you soon, ily <3

Note to everyone:
guys, smile even i will xD:D #SmileForLaur
1. Im not picking up my phone
2. YAYYY i swear its the first time in ur life you have smiled
3. OMGGGGG I KNEW THAT YOU SECRETLY LOVED CHIPS HAHHAHHAHHA CHIPS IS THE BEST....... besides Bean but Chips is dead..... does that mean we get to have a Chips funeral when you come back?
4. YASSSS plz do it for me #SmileForLaur

Last edited:

NeonPinkPanda

Nov 8, 2016
1. Im not picking up my phone
2. YAYYY i swear its the first time in ur life you have smiled
3. OMGGGGG I KNEW THAT YOU SECRETLY LOVED CHIPS HAHHAHHAHHA CHIPS IS THE BEST....... besides Bean but Chips is dead..... does that mean we get to have a Chips funeral when you come back?
4. YASSSS plz do it for me #SmileForLaur
fineeeeeee

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
D

Deleted member 832

Lauren, I hate to rain on your parade. You are being very flashy here. With your 3 homes. It’s only nessecary to mention one. You also mentioned you having the iPhone 8 and that you were ‘probs’ going to get the X. Just saying.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Lauren, I hate to rain on your parade. You are being very flashy here. With your 3 homes. It’s only nessecary to mention one. You also mentioned you having the iPhone 8 and that you were ‘probs’ going to get the X. Just saying.
Kinda true, tho I wish I had 3 homes that would be cool

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
Lmao not trying to start an argument but you had a "flashy" signature a while back...

Reactions: Powerfull