NEED STAFF NOW

fayeleeDarkclaw

Nov 13, 2016
My house was gitchedand put for resale and bought by Developernova its Tman105 Please can you come on and fix it now!

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
This does need to be fixed. I believe this used to happen with things randomly reselling. The person who bought it should have the decency to not touch that house till this is sorted out.

Reactions: Turkey

fayeleeDarkclaw

Nov 13, 2016
I eneded up just buying it back But i did loose all my stuff because he went through and Greifed all my items

Death

Mar 18, 2017
region name & when it was sold
She said the region name when she first reported it @nibble
I eneded up just buying it back But i did loose all my stuff because he went through and Greifed all my items
Technically it's unfair to her as she didn't really sell it, plus developer nova stole the things and was able to exploit a big amount of money from selling it to fayeedarkclaw. He kinda did knowingly he knew Faye owned it and it was a glitch. He would know by the private chest and stuff and she was freaking out. I think you should get how much developervova sold it to Faye and all the things that were lost and a small amount of ban time knowing fayee owned it and he continued

H

Heather

What we believe happened is you did /as info for the plot and accidentally hit the button to sell instead of the one for tp'ing or setting the tp for the region. We checked your commands and you did indeed issue the command to sell the plot. We will try our best to keep this from happening in the future if we can, but for now please be careful about what you hit when you do /as info.

[19:57:23] [Server thread/INFO]: FayeleeDarkclaw issued server command: /areashop info region tman105
[19:57:24] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 2650/ERROR]: [AuctionHouse] Expired deletion error
[19:57:24] [Server thread/INFO]: CarrotWatermelon issued server command: /tpa ApolloSaturn
[19:57:25] [Server thread/INFO]: FayeleeDarkclaw issued server command: /areashop sell tman105

fayeleeDarkclaw

Nov 13, 2016
Ok No i didnt i remeber what commands i was doing when it happened i did /as me to go to my house and /home wild to go back to the wild. but i gues im Just screwed out of million of dollar of items...

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Gawd gg, seriously can someone fix the auto resell problem, u should have bought it once it went forsale