Need suggestions ;3

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
I know it is a while away but I like to plan ahead, so I want to hear any suggestions you have for an Easter event.
Easter is on April the 1st, so an event for it would ideally be held around Easter, a week or so before and after the actual day.
Personally, I’ve thought about some sort of Easter egg hunt but I’m not sure if people would be interested in this or how exactly it would work.. s suggestions for any Easter events would be appreciated <3

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I know it is a while away but I like to plan ahead, so I want to hear any suggestions you have for an Easter event.
Easter is on April the 1st, so an event for it would ideally be held around Easter, a week or so before and after the actual day.
Personally, I’ve thought about some sort of Easter egg hunt but I’m not sure if people would be interested in this or how exactly it would work.. s suggestions for any Easter events would be appreciated <3
I just suggested Easter egg hunt like a few hours ago.......

Anyways Easter egg hunt

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Maybe use some kind of plugin that places random egg heads as <blocks>, if your lucky it lands in your property or something but you could drop a lot in cayman and newcity. It should be somewhat like whoever gets it first gets the prize in the egg or some sort of point system. You could drop maybe a few thousand eggs, despite knowing the amount of players searching for it, want to give way for players to earn around 10 atleast. Knowing that there would be people who would hoard it. Maybe right click it then it opens. Idk maybe there could be a special prize whoever gets the most eggs get a Easter chicken or something like a rainbow chicken (if there's a plugin for it). And it would drop either regular eggs or rainbow eggs maybe the rainbow eggs could be like the magical stick. Idk tbh rn.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Just do hunt at all the warps there eggs hodden you can get some stuff if you find them all amd every day there moved so it is hardcore idk xd

Or do like a big maze with all the people running and 1 person randomly chosen to be the hunter and he has 5 min to catch them all. This does not have to be a easter event btw.

Or a race court or a punch out arena!

Just some ideas