• Yes I definitely do.

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No.

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Legit5

Nov 23, 2016
the sky ;)
Just like Suzz had said, he, SepticTheSavage and I were talking. Wouldn't it be a good idea to add more features to make the role play experience even more fun? New people are joining the server everyday, so why not make the server even better than it already is! There should be a mod to change your size to advance your role play experience, as well as fun "activities" such as a war where nations fight and everyone can either join or stay inside or zombie apocalypses where a staff memeber shall announce that there will be a zombie apocalypse. And why not natural disasters? ( plots cannot be ruined by this) suzz and I were super excited when we came up with this idea. I just want to continue it! Hopefully both threads get noticed by staff and hopefully these were good ideas! :)

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
I don't think zombie apocalypses are very realistic, but it could be fun

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Just like Suzz had said, he, SepticTheSavage and I were talking. Wouldn't it be a good idea to add more features to make the role play experience even more fun? New people are joining the server everyday, so why not make the server even better than it already is! There should be a mod to change your size to advance your role play experience, as well as fun "activities" such as a war where nations fight and everyone can either join or stay inside or zombie apocalypses where a staff memeber shall announce that there will be a zombie apocalypse. And why not natural disasters? ( plots cannot be ruined by this) suzz and I were super excited when we came up with this idea. I just want to continue it! Hopefully both threads get noticed by staff and hopefully these were good ideas! :)
If you want a zombie apocalypse then just go to a zombie surval server. This is a roleplay city server. And natural disasters would only be good in the wild. But i do see what you mean. We can have special events such as mini spleef or tag.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Wars: Gang Wars are more realistic than nations
Zombie Apocalypse: hordes every once in a awhile at night would work (would take a couple hours to program MAX)
Natural Disasters: the rage would be so bad if someones skyscraper collapsed because of a tornado and they had to rebuild so no breaking plots, but floods could work. (Wild would be interesting, but soon everything would be wrecked)