New Fish

Power

Jan 31, 2018
I forgot..... Sorry.......... :'C
I have an idea for some new fish!
1. Electric eels
You would fish them with a normal fishing rod, but if you catch one, It would make you lost half of your health. These would be considered Epic) (They could be a modified version of a lead) $500-700 each
2. Lobsters
This would require a new in game item. You would have a modified version of the mob spawner, and you would place it at the bottom the of body of water. (Only you can see it)
The Mob spawner would act as a Lobster trap, and you would get about 1-2 lobsters every 2 minutes. All you need to do is click the trap and you would get your lobsters. These would be considered Rare or Epic. $500 Each
3. Stingrays
You would be able to catch these very rare stingrays by using an ordinary fishing rod. If you catch one, it would zap you, and there is a very slight chance you would get it's stingray. (A spider eye) The Stingray would zap away 3 hearts, and is worth about 2-3k the ray is very rare and is worth 7k. These would be considered LEGENDARY.

I Hope you take my idea into consideration!
Thanks!

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I like the ideas. Especilly the fish trap. But it is kinda op now. I feel like you need a fish trap for all fish not just the 500$ fish. This way you cant farm it and earn eas 1k a 2 min wich is pretty much for that less work.

I am curious what staff thinks of it!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Good idea but I would suggest the prices to stick around the price range of legendary fish, and any special effects it can give such as blue shark gives strength 2 for a period of time and Pygmy Whale gives full hunger and health.

I have to disagree with the lobster trap as any player can easily make money out of that with little to no effort at all.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
I genuienly thought this was gonna be some role-play about fish...
But these are great, maybe a lil OP, toning down prices or rarity to suit the other available fish is a thing, but seems like a good addition if they are added :>

Reactions: ItzJazzMade