New hat ideas!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SnarkyLemons, Jun 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. SnarkyLemons

SnarkyLemons Member

I love all of the current hats, but I really wish there were more hats of different styles, or at least making the snapback hat different colors.

Please let me know if any of these have been suggested before, I'll take them down.

A sunhat.
    If you wear a sunhat in the desert, perhaps it could have the ability to make your temperature rise slower in the desert? If not, it'd still be a wonderful hat!

A motorcycle helmet.
    You could wear this while riding a bike, and while there's no point to it, you could look pretty cool!

Maybe a cowboy style hat!

A fedora would be cool too. : )

Or even, a jackie cadet style hat, link: http://www.idahomountaintouring.com...s-jackie-cadet-hat-burgundy-U5JACK314-BUR.jpg

Feel free to add on!

CP42 likes this.
  2. Pixel

Pixel Well-Known Member

This already exists. If you donate you can make custom hat designs to have. I do like new hats though! :D

3. TheDiamondTiger

TheDiamondTiger Cyber Bullied
    Maggot

"Hats" are made by using different damage values of hoes and re texturing them using a resource pack; there is not a hook in to Disease. Disease doesn't even have an API. You can order these hats on the store page for $15.

4. Death_Inferno360

Death_Inferno360 Well-Known Member

U can buy custom hats but, the store really needs more hats maybe we could ask staff to add around 3-5 hats per 2 months i guess

5. Heather

Heather Well-Known Member
    Former Staff

I always wanted us to have fedora's, that was the hat I first suggested when @nibble and I were brain storming hat ideas months and months ago. ^_^ I have to say, the perry the platypus one came out amazing though and i'm still happy with all the designs we have. One people have suggested frequently would be a crown for a king or queen but I like your idea of a sun hat that protects from your temperature rising too!

6. Death_Inferno360

Death_Inferno360 Well-Known Member

Good idea and I want crown tho

7. nibble

nibble Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Sure, we can have couple of new hats suggested. Would appreciate if you edit your thread with an example photo of each, so it's easier to work with.

8. TheDiamondTiger

TheDiamondTiger Cyber Bullied
    Maggot

Like I said, Disease doesn't have an api so that is pretty much impossible. I do think that a fedora would be awesome, but effects in disease are impossible to do unless the dev or someone made an api for it and it is difficult to make an api for someone else's work.

9. Heather

Heather Well-Known Member
    Former Staff

Something i've learned over the past year as staff is that good ideas are good no matter whether they are possible just yet or not. Knowing what our players think would be good improvements is important to us. Also the fact that things we may not think are possible, may become possible or we can find a way when putting our heads together. It doesn't matter if you think its possible or not, all that matters is that that idea would be a cool way to make our roleplay element more detailed. I didn't say we would do it, I said "I like your idea".

TheDiamondTiger likes this.