New punishment for tp killing and new prevention

T

Trump15024

Hello guys so this week I have tpa to people and almost half of them were tp killers. Usually I don't get killed because I usually where good armor when I tpa and usually fly away. But today I tpa to someone and they had me underground trying to tp trap me so I flew off and he shot me in the air in the wild so in defense I killed him and got his stuff. Well he said he wanted his stuff back and I said you have 2 options either I keep your stuff (it was just glass lol) or I report you to staff. Ok sorry for the long story but I have two new ideas:

1. A new punshiment for tpa killing: A 7 day ban as usual or a lesser ban but a full inventory clear because it will be a taste of there own medicine loosing their own inventory like the tpa killing victim.

2. When you tpa to someone in the wild or nether you are granted a shield for 20 seconds but if you hit first it disables. This will allow some time to escape the tp killer like a newbie protection type thing.

Also how about on the McAnnouncer it says: Warning tpa killing carries 7 day punshiment or something

Thanks for reading

Last edited by a moderator:

Najlab3

May 19, 2017
Thats actually a good idea luckily you can fly because someone tried to do the same with me they had me in a mine but it was so small I barely got out. I ran out but my stamina was really low if it wasn't for my slime boots I would have lost everything. I would totally be up for this new update if it was added.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Thats actually a good idea luckily you can fly because someone tried to do the same with me they had me in a mine but it was so small I barely got out. I ran out but my stamina was really low if it wasn't for my slime boots I would have lost everything. I would totally be up for this new update if it was added.
same

D

Deleted member 832

or if someone tp kills or something after they get banned they cant tp anyone or tp to anyone for an entire week
I like that but it'd be kinda hard to implement

zzm6899

zzm6899
zzm6899
May 30, 2017
Photography land
there should be a timer on when someone tp's like a 1 min timer so if someone kills someone within 1-3 min of the tp the console will auto ban them. cause i have been tp killed several times... D: like being tped in wild with deeeeeeep fall. and the guy got all my stuff D:

so yeah that's my suggestion XD

frohoffen

Aug 15, 2017
I agree, but I think get an automatic seven day ban when the staff sees the report of the tp kill. If the behavior continues and a lot of people keep tp killing then the punishment should get worse like a perm ban if this happens too often.

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
I agree, but I think get an automatic seven day ban when the staff sees the report of the tp kill. If the behavior continues and a lot of people keep tp killing then the punishment should get worse like a perm ban if this happens too often.
Automatic 7 day ban can easily go wrong

Reactions: frohoffen

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I don't think it should be 20mins, as let's say u tp and then it lags or the guy could use a pitfall lava trap or a pitfall cactus trap. Or a suffocation trap. The tpkill doesn't need to always be direct. Like someone kept tpkilling my friends so I tped to a victim who was somewhere in the clouds, then the tpkiller did /home after killing someone, logged out, logged back in and attacked me, he died in the end cus he sucked and I think he quit the server cus he failed to tpkill and lost all his stuff

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I honestly think the system we have now is great. Also if you tp kill after you have already been banned for tp kill it is a perm ban