New Release of TigerCorp, Ocean View Bank and Banana

Death

Mar 18, 2017
The new relase of TigerCorp is now here and is a company dedicated to selling items both slimefun and regular items in McCities. The Head and founder of this corporation is TheDiamondTiger. I Death_Inferno360 am the Vice President of this company and we are here taking any slime fun requests. To order either msg us in game but, preferabbly start a convo with me and TheDiamondTiger here on the forums to order any slimefun request or wanting to buy goods and items from our company. This company is now sponserd by OceanViewBank located in ai1 which is located in the island Austrum.

OceanViewBank is a bank that is dedicated in protecting your money and the safest bank and is handled by the following
[Updated]:Maximum amounts different ranks can loan:
Citizen: 60,000
Executive: 150,000
Rich: 250,000
Elite: 500,000
Millionaire: 700,000
Architect/Police: 700,000

Current Ocean View Bank Staff List:
Sr. Manager: TheDiamondTiger
Jr. Manager/Receptionist: Death_Inferno360
Jr. Manager/Adviser: PurpleTurkey
Lawyer: redstonedesigner
Loan Manager: EnderPort
Account Manager: ChChris1065
Loan Officer(s):Xx_Die_xX,ZZZZAGGGE, Kawaiinoodles, teleportingfreja, _MyTube_,RealCreeperGamer

We offer loans and must be a citizen to start a loan. When loaning you must pay a 20% extra amount back after the loan(added payment will be added if it exceeds due date of time to pay back the loan). You may also store money here with no insurance and u will also receive interest and we will make a conract for both parties so that no one cheats on the deal. If u want to be a loan officer, go to Market Place and Click on Ocean View Bank then Click the Application for Loan Manager. This is located in the island Austrum and the region is ai1. This project may be on hold due to waiting for the company plugin.

Banana the leading company in Gadgets and more!!! We offer Smart Watches or shall I say the Banana Watch, the best watch on the market that we are selling for only 15k, prices may vary due to inflation of value. Our supply and stock is supplied by the one and only amazing nibble. Our stocks are always fresh and we would never tamper the device and sell u the device as fresh as it can be. Our the team is headed and founded by cp42/Xx_Die_xX and he is the Owner of the Company, PurpleTurkey as the CEO, TheDiamondTiger as the Financial Manager and Death_Inferno360 as the Lawyer, Head Builder (Sundae22) but quit hope u can come back to the team again.

Workers in the company are: EnderPort
So Far....
We are still accepting more
If u want to be part of the team msg Xx_Die_xX in game or start a convo with cp42 on forums.
As lawyer of this company, I will protect it in the time of need.

Sponsors of the Following are Paradise_Island and Undeadland. All these companies are supported by each other and 1 of the biggest companies in McCities. I want to give a big thanks to all the team and wish for your continual efforts. If u want to join the team msg TheDiamondTiger or Cp42/Xx_Die_xX, Depending on each company, for OceanViewBank and TigerCorp msg TheDiamondTiger, for Banana the world leading gadget store msg Cp42/Xx_Die_xX.

We also take build requests so msg us if u need a build done. Hope u support our Big community and Have a Good Day and Thank You for reading

Last edited:

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
The new relase of TigerCorp is now here and is a company dedicated to selling items both slimefun and regular items in McCities. The Head and founder of this corporation is TheDiamondTiger. I Death_Inferno360 am the Vice President of this company and we are here taking any slime fun requests. To order either msg us in game but, preferabbly start a convo with me and TheDiamondTiger here on the forums to order any slimefun request or wanting to buy goods and items from our company. This company is now sponserd by OceanViewBank located in ai1 which is located in the island Austrum.

OceanViewBank is a bank that is dedicated in protecting your money and the safest bank and is handled by the following

Loan Officer(s):Xx_Die_xX,ZZZZAGGGE, Kawaiinoodles, teleportingfreja, _MyTube_

We offer loans and must be a citizen to start a loan. When loaning you must pay a 20% extra amount back after the loan(added payment will be added if it exceeds due date of time to pay back the loan). You may also store money here with no insurance and u will also receive interest and we will make a conract for both parties so that no one cheats on the deal. If u want to be a loan officer, go to Market Place and Click on Ocean View Bank then Click the Application for Loan Manager. This is located in the island Austrum and the region is ai1. This project may be on hold due to waiting for the company plugin.

Banana the leading company in Gadgets and more!!! We offer Smart Watches or shall I say the Banana Watch, the best watch on the market that we are selling for only 15k, prices may vary due to inflation of value. Our supply and stock is supplied by the one and only amazing nibble. Our stocks are always fresh and we would never tamper the device and sell u the device as fresh as it can be. Our the team is headed and founded by cp42/Xx_Die_xX and he is the Owner of the Company, PurpleTurkey as the CEO, TheDiamondTiger as the Financial Manager and Death_Inferno360 as the Lawyer, Head Builder (Sundae22) but quit hope u can come back to the team again.

So Far....
If u want to be part of the team msg Xx_Die_xX in game or start a convo with cp42 on forums.

Sponsors of the Following are Paradise_Island and Undeadland. All these companies are supported by each other and 1 of the biggest companies in McCities. I want to give a big thanks to all the team and wish for your continual efforts. If u want to join the team msg TheDiamondTiger or Cp42/Xx_Die_xX, Depending on each company, for OceanViewBank and TigerCorp msg TheDiamondTiger, for Banana the world leading gadget store msg Cp42/Xx_Die_xX.

We also take build requests so msg us if u need a build done. Hope u support our Big community and Have a Good Day and Thank You for reading
Love it! This wouldn't be possible without our wonderful lawyer Death_Inferno360, our CFO TheDiamondTiger, and our CEO PurpleTurkey! I am so glad to have such an amazing team! We will go far with this!

Reactions: acfuffy
T

Trump15024

Congrats on making your company!! I hope in some form we can work together on the environment! Good luck

CreeperGamer

Loan Officer(s):Xx_Die_xX,ZZZZAGGGE, Kawaiinoodles, teleportingfreja, _MyTube_

So Far....

I'm a Loan Officer as well! Did you forget about me?!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I fixed it tiger just msg thediamondtiger to join oceanview bank or tiger corp and he will tell u what to do but to join banana/microsoft u can msg purple turkey or cp42 what to do

Reactions: Powerfull