New Rule Suggestion

T

Trump15024

I am proposing a new rule. This has to do with properties and economy. Well in the rules it states that properties can be taken away from you if it's not being used. Now some old players or players who have left have let's say have 20 properties. They leave the server and right before their properties resell, they come on for 5 minutes just to reset the timer and leave. To own properties, you should be part of the community and play and stuff. I think there should be a new rule that prevents this.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I don't blame them tbh, lets say I'm on a 1 month and 25 days vacation and I come back knowing all my plots went forsale earlier and you as a player knowing that it would autosale at 60 days, how would you feel?

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

I don't blame them tbh, lets say I'm on a 1 month and 25 days vacation and I come back knowing all my plots went forsale earlier and you as a player knowing that it would autosale at 60 days, how would you feel?
I would feel that there is a 60-day rule and they shouldn't come back on 5 secs just to renew their timer it hurts the economy.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I would feel that there is a 60-day rule and they shouldn't come back on 5 secs just to renew their timer it hurts the economy.
They don't come back on 5 seconds, they usually come back a week or so before it auto sales.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Maybe, the autosell time could go down to 30 days, but u could pay 10k or something or let nibble or Coban know that u are going away and then they can change it to 60 days, but idk

Reactions: Laurel

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Doesn't hurt the econ.
I don't think this should be added but maybe the autosell time could be reduced to a month or something?
Maybe, the autosell time could go down to 30 days, but u could pay 10k or something or let nibble or Coban know that u are going away and then they can change it to 60 days, but idk
Some people have 1 month vacations or are just busy and some can't contact the owners.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Doesn't hurt the econ.

Some people have 1 month vacations or are just busy and some can't contact the owners.
Yea, i sorta agree /w Tiger, but i also see what @Gabriel is saying. It does seem a bit wrong that they arent using the plot, and are barely online. But on the other hand like @TheDiamondTiger says, some people do take rlly long vacations, and this wouldnt seem fair to them either. I really dont have an opinion on this cause i have really mixed feeling about it.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well ofc we are trying to solve this but in my opinion this isn't the best action and there could possibly be a better answer than resort to this

Reactions: LavaFlake

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Yea, i sorta agree /w Tiger, but i also see what @Gabriel is saying. It does seem a bit wrong that they arent using the plot, and are barely online. But on the other hand like @TheDiamondTiger says, some people do take rlly long vacations, and this wouldnt seem fair to them either. I really dont have an opinion on this cause i have really mixed feeling about it.
couldn't have said it any better lol