No rep power

• We are currently looking for new architect and police members, if you feel up to the task for either, follow the links below to apply!
    Architect Applications: Click here
    Police Applications: Click Here

QueenMelone

Architect
Oct 24, 2016
your fruit bowl
So when rep was redone I had i think a rep power of 8, and it should actually be 10 because im a millionaire and have the ultra rank (i think the reason it was only 8 is because I became arch at like executive level and techinically never leveled up, although I do have the money)

But no! my rep power is measly 1. yup. I asked izzie and she wasnt sure what was up with that so here i am.

Please look into and fix this.

thaaaaaaaanks <3

CP42

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Mar 22, 2017
Somewhere for me to know and u to find out :p
So when rep was redone I had i think a rep power of 8, and it should actually be 10 because im a millionaire and have the ultra rank (i think the reason it was only 8 is because I became arch at like executive level and techinically never leveled up, although I do have the money)

But no! my rep power is measly 1. yup. I asked izzie and she wasnt sure what was up with that so here i am.

Please look into and fix this.

thaaaaaaaanks <3
were you in arch world? if you are in creative or arch world it won't register ultra

Death_Inferno360

Mar 18, 2017
Your regular rep power should be the ultra rank plus your regular rep power, its unfair if your rep power stays at millionare all the time if you dont carry atleast 1.2mil at all times