No rep power

QueenMelone

Verified
nawledge
nawledge
Oct 24, 2016
your fruit bowl
So when rep was redone I had i think a rep power of 8, and it should actually be 10 because im a millionaire and have the ultra rank (i think the reason it was only 8 is because I became arch at like executive level and techinically never leveled up, although I do have the money)

But no! my rep power is measly 1. yup. I asked izzie and she wasnt sure what was up with that so here i am.

Please look into and fix this.

thaaaaaaaanks <3

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
So when rep was redone I had i think a rep power of 8, and it should actually be 10 because im a millionaire and have the ultra rank (i think the reason it was only 8 is because I became arch at like executive level and techinically never leveled up, although I do have the money)

But no! my rep power is measly 1. yup. I asked izzie and she wasnt sure what was up with that so here i am.

Please look into and fix this.

thaaaaaaaanks <3
were you in arch world? if you are in creative or arch world it won't register ultra

Reactions: QueenMelone

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Your regular rep power should be the ultra rank plus your regular rep power, its unfair if your rep power stays at millionare all the time if you dont carry atleast 1.2mil at all times

Reactions: QueenMelone

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
It may be due to the arch ranks, any other arches able to confirm?

Reactions: Powerfull