Nuuuuuu school ;(

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Good luck with school!

I don't know if it's just me, but they give me lots of more homework! Yesss, makes me so happy :/
And this year they screwed up my timetable, give me horrible teachers, sometimes I need to take like 11 books for one day --> they kill your back.
If it's the same for you, enjoy! :ftm::feelsbadman:
Don't you have lockers?
And Pooper, have fun :>

Reactions: Powerfull

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
Don't you have lockers?
And Pooper, have fun :>
We do, but with the new year all new students are being noobish and slow with opening their lockers and are standing in your way. Also, im way too lazy to walk from the one to the other and then back to the new build.

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
We do, but with the new year all new students are being noobish and slow with opening their lockers and are standing in your way. Also, im way too lazy to walk from the one to the other and then back to the new build.
haha anything to miss a bit of class

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Haha even wasting break to walk down the corridor is fun lol
It's not dude
At least you got your lockers, some people don't have theirs yet xD

Reactions: ayylmfao

CarrotWatermelon

Aug 12, 2017
I've been in school one whole month :cry::cry::cry:...... It's HARD on the INSIDE i don't know if i'll make it tell my family.... they were horrible to send me to schoo--

Reactions: ayylmfao

CarrotWatermelon

Aug 12, 2017
chhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-------------iiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Have the same every year. Well, when I went from first class to second I got a different one. The one I have now is on a MUCH better location.
It's not dude

At least you got your lockers, some people don't have theirs yet xD
When your just laughing cus the lockers are right outside your classroom, and dont need to go to different classrooms cus the teachers go to our classrooms. My life must be so comfortable also since we dont use much books anymore as teachers make us use Ipads to study instead of 11books. And i carry like 1-2 a day, usually none

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
When your just laughing cus the lockers are right outside your classroom, and dont need to go to different classrooms cus the teachers go to our classrooms. My life must be so comfortable also since we dont use much books anymore as teachers make us use Ipads to study instead of 11books. And i carry like 1-2 a day, usually none
Hush child, I use an iPad but there's something called notes and copies -.-

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hush child, I use an iPad but there's something called notes and copies -.-
I barely copy notes and sometimes i let my classmates do it for me and I just chill there in class messing with my classmates, and I never got detention in my life

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
Usually more then 11 books, lockers are spread all in school, mine is near the exit, which is great cause I often come at school when first bell rings and then I didn't park my bike yet. We have 5 minutes from first to second bell. So I can very fastly drop my jacket in my locker. And I do have to switch from classes, which is great cause we'll have some time to talk with friends. But it's very cold to walk from the one to the other building in the winter :(

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Usually more then 11 books, lockers are spread all in school, mine is near the exit, which is great cause I often come at school when first bell rings and then I didn't park my bike yet. We have 5 minutes from first to second bell. So I can very fastly drop my jacket in my locker. And I do have to switch from classes, which is great cause we'll have some time to talk with friends. But it's very cold to walk from the one to the other building in the winter :(
Oh, y'all have freakishly large school, don't you just have one solid building, with everything? So much nicer than having to walk in the cold in winter XD
But good point, we swap lockers every year so idk where my lockers are gonna be next year, could be on the top floor (Ew stairs)

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
Oh, y'all have freakishly large school, don't you just have one solid building, with everything? So much nicer than having to walk in the cold in winter XD
But good point, we swap lockers every year so idk where my lockers are gonna be next year, could be on the top floor (Ew stairs)
Nope, we have like 100 classrooms. Most schools have 1 building, but we have two. No wait, we have three.

D

Deleted member 832

*cough relatable*cough. We have these tiny cube lockers which get so cold in winter (our school is pretty much hogwarts, it’s a medieval castle, sorta) you can store ice cream in them... not good for much else rlly. Oh, and some kid got stuck inside of once, idk how tf he did it. They had to call fire service to cut him out...