Nuuuuuu school ;(

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
*cough relatable*cough. We have these tiny cube lockers which get so cold in winter (our school is pretty much hogwarts, it’s a medieval castle, sorta) you can store ice cream in them... not good for much else rlly. Oh, and some kid got stuck inside of once, idk how tf he did it. They had to call fire service to cut him out...
How does one, get stuck in a locker... which one? Top middle or bottom? XD

ILaxSkill

Aug 17, 2017
Indiana
but I nearly top the class, I'm like top 5 smartest in the class idk but #1 in Math sooooo school doesn't bother me. Idk whats wrong with all you people, did you know if you enjoyed the class one the time passes faster 2 the lessons aren't that hard. To think hat school is worthless makes it harder for you in every aspect. I'm gonna need an education unless I want to be the Fat gamer in the computer 24/7 eating burgers and drinking sodas in the dark. Realizing things actually help. School only helps for the better, it may be hard waking up and doing all those homework but tbh school isn't hard besides sitting down listening to a teacher talk. I wouldn't drop out like legit education is important.
Nice speech ya got there.
Almost every sentence applies to me. For example:
1. I'm top 5(Maybe even top 3!! ^v^) smartest in the class(technically all classes)
2. I'm #1 in math

I agree with you; enjoying the class makes it so much less boring. The only thing in here I don't agree with is the idea that sitting down listening to a teacher talk isn't actually that hard. All you have to do is take mental notes/physical notes so that if they ask a question, you can answer.

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Nice speech ya got there.
Almost every sentence applies to me. For example:
1. I'm top 5(Maybe even top 3!! ^v^) smartest in the class(technically all classes)
2. I'm #1 in math

I agree with you; enjoying the class makes it so much less boring. The only thing in here I don't agree with is the idea that sitting down listening to a teacher talk isn't actually that hard. All you have to do is take mental notes/physical notes so that if they ask a question, you can answer.
I take mental notes and i am top 1 in math too

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Well I'm starting school again tomorrow.. well technically today as its 2am ;3 but that means I'll be a bit less active *everyone crys* but ill defo be online for a few hours everyday regardless of homework an all that sugar....... And for all the british people going back to school: good luck and work well (dont spend all night on the server) so yeah.... Bye *throws smoke bomb* *poof* *dissapears*
Leanne don't make me cry, your so amazing. I will miss you so much, but for now, have fun and don't forget to smile b/c you deserve it!!