By JustYourTypical on Apr 1, 2017 at 10:37 AM
  1. JustYourTypical

JustYourTypical Active Member
    Former Staff

Hey guys!
    Some of you may remember we had a old plug dj community for our server but that closed due to the website, but now its back. Chill to great tunes while you play this great server. Its a win win. Anyone can DJ just join the queue and your time will come :)

https://plug.dj/official-mccities

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by JustYourTypical, Apr 1, 2017.

1. EnderPoop
      EnderPoop
      YAY. I forgot about this! I'm happy that it's back
      laggynab likes this.
    2. JustYourTypical
      JustYourTypical
      **Forget to mention the rules whilst on there**
      Everyone is welcome to play music on there, but make sure they contain little to none swearing. As this may result in you being banned from playing music.
      2. If you don't like a song which is being played, please don't hurl abuse at the person is playing the song for them to stop, there is a button for you to click which will show the song is not good.
      3. Try not to play songs over more then 5 minutes. As this can be very boring and annoying.
      4. Keep it a fun place for all those to come and play music and chill
      5. Most importantly, have fun :)
    3. BlackKNightZomvi
      BlackKNightZomvi
      YAY DJ!
    4. Donut
      Donut
      I never used this before, but it sounds fun!
    5. JustYourTypical
      JustYourTypical
      Some of you may know, but a lot of people including staff have been misusing the plug dj, so for now the dj will be locked, so essentially no one can play music apart from a few selected people. If you wish for your music to be played, you can request the DJ to play a song, but for now this is how things will.
      THANKSS
      Legit5 likes this.